Fire at Little King

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they are ok, but this is horrible news and my heart goes out to all involved. This is just awful!

Thanks for the clip link to the article...so horrible what has happened, such a blessing the family was not hurt they are such wonderful people...but so very sad the firefighter lost his life...this year has been a tough one it seems...we just lost a beloved cousin yesterday, she was one of the top horse trainers in the country and was killed by a horse...reminders of how precious life really is

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Eberth Family, the family of the heroic fireman who lost his life and to the firefighter fighting for his life.

Suzy Hooper and Janie Bigham

Big Hoop Miniatures/Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

OMG that's so horrible! What a nightmare and such a great loss for the firefighter's family and everyone. Thank God they got out alive. Prayers for the other firefighter and all families.

Like Whitestar, my family has been very involved in the fire department of Happy Valley, Oregon...my father was fire chief, and my younger brother nearly died when trapped in a burning building, with heat so intensive that his helmet melted.

A sense of panic raced through me as I read this...the same fear that is felt by families of all firefighters throughout every fire call until t hey know their loved ones are safe. I, too, would like contact information for the families of the fallen and injured firefighters, or at least the fire department.

I am so thankful that the Eberths and their horses were unharmed.

We will be praying for the Little Kings owners and the Firefighers families. If they need anything let us know. I hated to hear about the fire and the fire figther.We don't ever no how long we will have here on earth, so enjoy each and every day like it is our last.We own a Little kings Stud, they have great horses. I am so thankful they or okay and the horses.

take care and may God be with them all during this time,

melissa

Our prayers and thoughts go to the families of all involved, firefighters and the Eberths!!

Please let us know if anything can be done to help!!

Oh My Goodness, I am so terribly sorry that this tragic fire has happened to one of our great represenatives of the miniature horse community. I am especially sorry for the tragic loss of life for the brave firefighter and prayers for his family and for the firefighter that is still fighting for his own life and his family. I think being in or having a fire around my horses and family is my worst nightmare. :no:

I am so sorry to hear of the fire, but glad that the Eberths are okay.

I just got the news in an email! I didn't believe it..

Thank god the horses are ok! Prayers for everyone involved, ecspecially the lost firefighter's family.

Thoughts and prayers go to the Eberth family, to the families of the fire fighters.

Deepest condolences to the family of the fire fighter who lost his life in this tragedy.

I am so sorry

Anita

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Eberth family as well as the families of the firefighters. What a tragic event to have happen to anyone.

Cyndi - Saskatchewan, Canada

Such a tragedy. Our best wishes go out to John and Melinda. And our prayers to the families of both the perished and injured firemen involved. They go in when others only want to get out. May God belss them all.

I am in awe! My heart goes out to the Eberths and to the fire fighter's family. Oh this is just horrible!!

My thoughts and prayers are with them all!

Joyce

It was just on the news here. So sorry about the firefighter and the Eberths. :no:

First - I want all to know how thankful we all are for your prayers. We are very devastated with the loss of the firefighter- Greg Cloud went to school with us kids and he is related to my niece-Mariah- on her mother's side. This is very very upsetting to our family. We are looking ino a donation fund for his family and/or fire house. All is lost- not just material things, but all our horse records etc. We have nothing as far as registration papers, pictures, breeding records, guarantees etc. Plus my father's businesses that were in the office in the house. Let alone all the memories lost.

Again- thank you for your thoughts and prayers- please keep Greg's family in them. We are grateful for his courage- I just wish there was something left to show for his efforts.

Robin-LKF

Latest posts

Back