Finally we can plan a future`

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
were ofered a "deal" from my stepmonster who is selling the family farm for 2.8 million The good thing is that the town is buying it so it will be preserved and most saved as open land along wih the history

The bad thing is that to get a small amount with which to buy a house with no mortgage I had to agreee to be disinherited from her will- This will includes all our family money belongings etc of which she has not one bit of DNA It will be fun watching my sibs fight like vultures! I sure learned a lot about this family!

But it will be worth it to get away finally My husbands cancer is in remission & that is important Now to get through until May or June around all this toxic energy She lives on the other side of house

House hunting will begin in April My husband does not want o start till then But... it is not easy finding a place where we can have a few pponies & also a place for my mom to be with us

As soon as you cross the line into NH from Ma the prices really drop

I now have to decide where I want to be with horses, minis ponies It is very exciting to think about a newer place & privacy( she comes through here & snoops & is furious now that I locked ajoining doors!

Of course now at work things are crazy preparing to submit to preseent to large conference for speech & hearing , work at one of our satellites But that is just what I need TY for all your support many of you know how hard it has been but I knew 2007 would have to get better!

First off, I'm so glad that Rick's cancer is in remission! That's so fantastic to hear! If you've mentioned it before, I must not have seen it. I'm so happy for both of you!

I'm also glad you'll be getting away from that toxic household! Believe me, it's worth every penny lost in inheritance to get away from it. Money is not important. Having your health is the most important, as I'm sure YOU already know.

Hugs to your and Rick, you guys will survive it all!
default_wink.png
:

I am so happy for you, and so glad you'll be distancing yourself from the "losers" most of all that stepmonster.

I wish you all the best,

Liz M.

That is wonderful news about your husband and 2007 sounds like it is going to be a very good year for you.

Spend as much time as you can on the hunt.

When you enter a new enviorment, you may have a bit of culture shock so I'd start looking around as soon as possible and spend quality time there first before you purchase. This is really exciting!!!!!!

I dont know what has happened in your life before this post. I am glad to hear your husband cancer is in remission and wish you both the very best.
default_yes.gif
:

Back