Finally the filly fairy stopped by twice!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
We finally got some more fillies and what nice fillies they are! On sat night Elegance, who did not even look pregnant, foaled a beautiful little bay filly sired by Flash our appy former driving horse we sold. Thank goodness I had seen what I thought was foal movement a couple weeks ago and had put her in foaling pen with the equipage on her. I cant see any appy color yet but she is a beauty and most of Flashes foals have colored up so we are hoping. As u can see by her pictures she is very correct and just full of it, LOL.

Then just to keep me totally stressed today, monday, we had just fed horses and I had been out taking pix of Elegances filly. All was calm as very preggo mares munched. I came in the house about 15 minutes later and happened to look out the window and saw Dreamer laying down. I knew something was up as everyone was eating and we all know horses arent gonna leave their feed for a nap! I run out and find a filly beside her! Now she was wearing her equipage and it never went off. This is the 3rd foal she has had for me and she does not lay flat to foal making the alarm useless. Thank God she got out of the sack as she had a LOUD appy, black near leopard filly sired by our Brewers Orion Slate, our Orion son!! I have not seen most of Slates foals over the years (we have not owned him long) but I have to say I think he is producing some of his best ever right here at my house!!! She has a tiny teacup muzzle and is just a doll. Actually both Slate and Flash have outdone themselves this year giving us outstanding foals. Are we happy? You betcha!!!!! She is not even 1 hour old in these pix so will get better ones later. She is a leopard and just under her dark outer hair she is white with tons of spots everywhere!!!

Oh spring has sprung here at Hairicane!!!! If u want to see some of our other new babies go to the back porch in a few minutes and u will see some other real cuties. I never thought I would think they are soooo cute.

Jennifer

www.hairicane.com

EleganceflashfillycanterEARSUPGREAT2d.jpg

eleganceflashfillyRUNfrontGOOD2dy.jpg

eleganceflashfillyjumponbacklegsGOOD2d.jpg

eleganceflasshfillywalkGOOD2d.JPG

dreamslatefillyfromrearGOODnew52906.jpg

dreamslatefillystandsidegoodnew52906.jpg

dreamslatefillylaynnew.jpg

Oh lucky lucky you!!!!!!! Gorgeous babies!!!! I would LOVE to have that black appy filly standing in my pasture.. gorgeous, simply beautiful.. Make sure to share pictures as they fill out!

Congratulations Jennifer!

They're both so cute, and great pictures of the bay filly!

Oh my Gosh, those girls are lookers!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!

That's because they ARE adorable!! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Those two are so refined and pretty, wow. And the color to boot is just wonderful. Send them over here anytime!

Leia

Congratulations Jen they are gorgeous!! :aktion033:

they are awesome! Congratulations. That black appy is sure an eye-popper color wise. They're both beauties.

Jennifer

Wow, congratulations on both fillies. Hey on the loud appaloosa one, the little Leopard,

I think we have her twin sister here, and I think our's is a keeper. We are so excited with

our's. She looks so much like yours. She is out of our Leopard stallion who is half brother to

your stallion you sold Flash and a black pinto mare. Sure would have been cool if your's had

been out of Flash..

Congratulations

Vicky
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

I love your posts, you are so happy!!! Great girls, love the appy but that bay has me! She is just amazing.

Super nice fillies, I like them alot, sure seems like a filly yr for alot of folks, doesn't it? Big Congratulations!

:aktion033: Beautiful foals! You are sure Blessed with a barn full of gorgous babies this year!! Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Joyce

Those are two beautiful little girls, Jen...Congratulations..you've had a great foaling season.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh WOW there's that LOUD appy filly i've been crossing my fingers for you for!!! I hope you're just dying happy with her, she is ADORABLE! Look at those legs!!! I really hope I see color like this when my program starts!

The bay filly is also just precious! Look at her beautiful refined, dishy head and those tiny tiny refined legs! You really have yourself a bunch of nice foals!!!!

WOW!!! Congrats- they are lovely!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on two beautiful fillies!

Looks like you are having a great "appy" foaling season!!

Latest posts

Back