FINALLY!!! Pro pics of my Jr Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Parmela and Robin have both shared their professional pictures of their boys that we had taken. So now it is my turn. I had 3 different horses photographed and this is the first.

He is my 2 year old 27.5" tall buckskin son of Little Kings Buckeroo Cavalier. This colt has really worked his way into my heart quickly. He is very sweet and gentle and easy to handle. I plan to start using him for breeding next year. This year all of my mares are devoted to Parmela's boy, Spirit.

010OK-003-13WebPrint.jpg

010OK-003-11WebPrint.jpg

010OK-003-08WebPrint.jpg

010OK-003-27WebPrint.jpg

010OK-003-02WebPrint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Loving all of these professional pictures I am seeing of these boys lately! Great!
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Jules, I knew he was NICE, but when I saw him in person....Holy cow! He's REALLY NICE! He's nice for any size! But for only 27.5" he's fabulous!
default_wub.png

Hey Jules, this guy is going to be WONDERFUL for you! As beautiful as these pics are I don't think they really show how truly nice he is. He's still a bit shy, but once he figures out he's all grown up can you just imagine the presense and attitude he's going to have? Oh my!
wub.gif

PS: If you want, I can "remove" Spirit and the skunk from your pics. Just let me know.

Very nice indeed
default_yes.gif

From the pictures, it is hard to remember that he's only two years old!

Anna

Very nice! I wouldn't have known he was so small
default_biggrin.png

WOW he's so very nice!! Great pics - I may have a little girl for him in another couple years - she's a yearling now but shes staying tiny (IMO)

and refined so will be looking for an just the right small refined stallion for her or she won't have any babies at all...

Congrats on getting him - I really liked him when he was down in this neck of the woods but didn't realize he was avab til he was in his new home with you - he's an awesome little guy!! can't wait to watch how he does and updates along the way.

Thanks everyone! He is an awesome little guy.
default_wub.png
I wish I could do him justice and get him out in the show ring more.

Latest posts

Back