Finally pics of Baxters Painted Code Red

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Heres our little cutie pie!!! His barn name is Cody. And it is official he is the smallest foal we have ever had lol. Measured today at 8 days old at 19". I feel sure he was at least an inch smaller when he was born. We dont breed for the tiny ones so hes quite a suprise. Obviously Diamond is going to throw small no matter who she is bred to. He has absolutely stolen every persons heart that has met him. It is so hard to get pictures as he comes and puts his nose in the camera when i try to take pics. And we figured out he does have one blue eye (its half blue) Anyway heres our little cutie
default_smile.png
anyone venture a guess as to what pinto genes hes carrying? Thanks for looking

codyextend.JPG

cody5.JPG

codystand.JPG

love this shoulder on this guy!

codytrashcan.JPG

being a goof here but you can see the half blue eye

codygoof.JPG

Awe, what a handsome baby boy!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

He's adorable!

Gotta love his name too!

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWW Kay what an adorable child![/SIZE]

Lyn

Hello,

He is so cute. I love the pinto. We have paint in the big horses.We are hoping to get pinto in the future in minis.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF OUR BIG APHA PAINT FOAL BORN THIS 2006.She has one blue eye and one brown.

dscn8416.jpg

here is our paint from 2005 APHA he is homozygous tobiano.

dscn8790.jpg

We are selling our big paints to start raising miniatures now.

take care,

melissa

Tobiano+ Splash + probably Sabino (obviously test for Frame if he is not gelded)

Very, very cute- enjoy the sleep!!!

Kay he has the same exact markings as Coco, Same blaze (exactly the same actually!) and the same blue eyes!!!!

I cannot get over that dishy head!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

He's a beautiful little colt, deffently worth the wait!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow Kay, I really like him! He's got a MILE of neck for such a little guy. It will be interesting to see how he comes along as he gets his growth. Tobiano/Rabicano/Sabino??

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty colt. Congratulations.

I just love little Cody! He is so handsome. He is smaller in person then how the pictures make him look.

Fran

Thank you guys so much for the compliments. I thought this guy would never get here. This is our last Rocket baby and he did such a great job for us. This is the only time we got a colt from Rocket. Ginia I thought the same thing. For such a little guy he has really nice proportion. I wish I could get a better pic of him but hes always zooming all over the place!

I agree rabbit that hes probably tobiano/splash/sabino. Dont think there is frame there??

Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I love his blaze.....it's just perfect. Good way to end the season. Now you can sleep! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back