WE HAVE A BABY!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The foal is BEAUTIFUL! Nice cross--Beautiful parents too. Congrats! =)

Wow...

OK, I'll venture out..

Pooka's Man in Black (call name, Johnny or JC? or going another way, call name Tommy Lee)?

Following that theme... Pooka's Out of This World?

Pooka's Black Tie Event (call name, Ty?)?

Pooka's BamBam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd call him ROKO Lotto Black Gold!

Black Gold is the name of one of Marguerite Henry's stories about a thoroughbred racehorse that won on three legs and a heart...

Kari

Hopefully this isn't too corny---

Nothing To sNORT At

Awwww!!! Congrats on your new little guy! Very cute! I love blue eyes on a black horse!

Congratulations on such a handsome boy. He is stunning. First thing that comes to my mind looking at those gorgeous blue eyes and black hair is

ROKOS BLUE ON BLACK (barn name Bob)

Very nice baby!

We have done quite a bit of inbreeding with SF Mahogany Bay and have gotten the best foals ever. He has been bred to his dam, 1/2 sisters, and niece and all foals are wonderful, the best being out of his dam. The fact that she foaled at age 25 was nothing short of a miracle, and she kept her weight and energy the entire time. Her filly is just exquisite.

Glad to hear yours turned out so wonderful.

Wow! Thank you everyone!
default_wub.png

I put PKA in Pooka's foal's names.
default_smile.png

I was thinking something like ROKO PKA Lotto Jackpot (Jack) But I'm not sure it's quite right.
default_sad.png

Aw, congrats Robin!!

"Double My Odds" came to mind, considering his parentage. :) I was thinking of an "O" name.. Odin, Odie.. I like Odin - the name and meaning.

gorgeous , Congratulations !!! his beautiful blue eyes are like a deep blue sea so his name should have a nautical theme or should I say NORTical !!!!!!

Oh Wow Robin, You have done it again, just stunning
default_worshippy.gif

ROKO PKA Norting Better

Thank you so much! He's so friendly! I just love him!
default_wub.png

Congratulations! He's a little blessing for you, and wow, he is beautiful. Black as black can be!

Absolutely gorgeous Robin, congratulations! I'd say your gamble paid off handsomely.
default_smile.png

Jan

Thank you all. You've made me feel good at a time when I need it most. It means a LOT to me

Back