WE HAVE A BABY!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
We were only expecting 3 foals this year (by choice) and we lost Whypy and her black pinto foal,
but my lovely Nort daughter Kismet had this colt!

I had a question.....Tons of other people have had great success at crossing HALF siblings when they came from a nice stallion. To ME, Nort is a very nice stallion! So I gave it a try. I crossed POOKA and KISMET.

Pooka
010OK-002-27.jpg

Kismet
kizzy6.jpg

My question if it'd be a good cross was answered........................................
BAM!

Take into account that he's only 2 days old in these pics and not yet unfolded yet. You should see him when he poses! WOW! I'm totally in love with him and his blue eyes!
Here is is, the first and only double NORT grandbaby.
I need a very special name for him.

OMG! I am in love, he is just gorgeous!!! Congratulations
default_smile.png

WOW!! And WOW!! again!! He is absolutely stunning!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Many many congratulations!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Congrats he's lovely!!

(note to self: Call into work for next week. Fuel up truck. Hook up trailer. Drive to Oklahoma and horse nap that gorgeous boy!!).

default_whistling.gif
Move along, nothing to see here :p

Thanks
default_smile.png

When he sets up and poses he's so gorgeous my heart almost stops!

And he's SO friendly!
default_wub.png

I've never seen a black newborn so BLACK before. I wouldn't be surprised if he was homozygous.

He's gorgeous, congratulations!

Good for you..........so HAPPY for you, Robin. He is awesome!! Congratulations!!!
default_firstprize.gif

What a special boy!! COngratulations!!!

default_wub.png
Hes stunning ..Congratulations...WOW hes gona sparkle in the sun with a that coat...just gorgeous

Latest posts

Back