Finally, our first foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
Finally!! Our first foal of the season. Josie gave birth to a strong, healthy light silver colt early this morning. Please welcome Runways Renegade Eclipse who measured in at 22". Pictured
th_Josiescolt013.jpg
at a few hours old & already feisty.

:aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033:

He looks like a cutie!!!! Can't wait to see more photos!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on your 1st 07 foal!!! :aktion033: Isnt it great when things go well
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

congrats my sligo eclipse daughter is a sweety, shy but we are working on that slow but steady.

He looks like a nice little colt! We'll come down this weekend to see him, maybe you'll have another by then for us to see too!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congratulations Lisa! Hopefully your other mares will start following Josie's example! He's beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS Lisa, Cute colt. I know the people who use to own Sligo. How many do you have left to foal? Corinne

th_Josiescolt034.jpg

Here are some new pictures. We are really pleased with him. This little colt will be for sale.

th_Josiescolt003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"CONGRATULATIONS!" :aktion033: on one handsome little man!

Lisa, he is just perfect! I love
default_wub.png
: his gorgeous little head!

I can't wait to get there to see him in person!!
default_yes.gif
: I can just imagine how happy you are with this first newborn!

Oh he is really nice. I love Sligo Eclipse I own a daughter of his and she is the best performer in the show ring I think I've ever had! She recieved 2 All Star awards this year and that was earned without going to nationals. Only 3 rated shows! Sligo does produce some great foals. How many more are you expecting from him this season? ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back