finally- one baby is here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running in the red

Reaction score
My Smalll Delight had her baby yesterday afternoon about 5pm-she a little trouble- but, new friend Joyce helped me thru on the phone until she got here. Both are doing well today. My friend will post pics later....now we haveone more due-any time...............it's a by boy...........

Congratulations! I'm so glad someone was able to help you through the birth. Will be watching for the pics!
default_aktion033.gif

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday. I am going back to her house to get some, maybe tomorrow.

BB-2.jpg

BB-3.jpg

BB-10.jpg

He is a real cutie in person...........

Congratulations on your new boy! He is cute!! Look forward to more pictures when he is unfolded. Have lots of fun with him
default_yes.gif

Congrats!!! The first few attempts to walk are my absolute favorte thing to watch
default_yes.gif
, looks like you captured it beautifully. I love that second picture of him, the whole spread eagle position. tooooo cute
default_wub.png
Have a great time with your new baby.

Will

My Smalll Delight had her baby yesterday afternoon about 5pm-she a little trouble- but, new friend Joyce helped me thru on the phone until she got here. Both are doing well today. My friend will post pics later....now we haveone more due-any time...............it's a by boy...........
Joy, All I can say is that you are a great listener and take orders well!!
default_yes.gif
You did great for your first delivery and I am so proud of you.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank goodness for cell phones..

The colt is so beautiful and tiny. He was fast to find the spicketts. He knew right where lunch was!!

Now when the next mare starts to foal... just call... I'll be there!! Praying for another 5 PM foal. That was a great time!!!!

See ya soon
default_saludando.gif

Hugs to you and Richard

Joyce

Congratulations on your new colt! So glad you were able to bring him into this world safely.
default_aktion033.gif
Mona, May I just say I love your Avatar? I haven't caught it lately, and just noticed how great the pictures are on it..I know this wasn't your post originally but hey I just jumped on here..

Maxine

Latest posts

Back