FINALLY! My mare is bred!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenhart

Reaction score
:aktion033:

I have been so excited , I had to share
default_smile.png
I have two mares and just had them preg checked and Gracie is 5 months along so she will have a baby next spring in Feb or March, Tonto did a great job, I am sure all you who have girls can relate to finally haveing one confirmed bred! Iam so looking forward to the baby!

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/wre...tuff7-07016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel because we just had our mare confirmed in foal today too! This will be our first mini foal as our other mare had a false pregnancy this year. It will also be our 2 year old stallion's (in avatar) first foal. Our mare is only about a month along however, so we have a longer wait than you have! Keeping our fingers crossed .....

That's great! I know it's going to be hard waiting for that baby!
default_yes.gif
:

default_yes.gif
: Thanks everyone for the support, I would put a picture of her up but I can't seem to get technical enought to do it...any ideas? The stallion is Tonto, the guy in my avater, and his first foal at age 11 years young....I will keep my fingers crossed for fillies all around
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the impending foal!

To post a pic here from Photobucket isn't too hard. Underneath the picture you should have several lines of computer nonsense. Double click the line of nonsense after "IMG code", copy it, and paste it into the body of your message, and that should do it!

As a side note, I noticed you're not too far from me! I'm in Fresno...I was just lamenting the lack of local Mini people the other day.

Latest posts

Back