FINALLY found Pink Horse Blanket YA HOO!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I got a e mail this morning from Schneiders (SSTACK.COM) and it said 2 day sale on blankets. So I thought I'd look. Well they had a 600D pink blanket and I thought about getting that one and then I started to go through the other ones and I found the one I got.

It's a Dura-Tech Viking II Heavyweight Turnout Euro Fit 1200 D w/ 14 oz (400 gm) of Insulation. PLUS, I got it on sale from $105.00 to $59.00 and of course it's PINK. I get it Oct 20th.

So I'm happy about it...... Just wanted to share it w/ you. TJ
default_smile.png

Last edited:
Cant wait to see the pink pictures of you new biggie! Glad you found your blanket...great price too.

Hey how is your husband doing..is he feeling alittle better...hope so

Take care

Heidi

Yes I HAVE to get pic's of her in her pink stuff but usually when I ride her in the evenings my husband is in relaxing and I hate to bother him. His BP is running in the 170's the top one is, but the swelling is down. HOWEVER, his nurse called yesterday afternoon and said that he's to have a CT SCAN w/ dye on his lungs on Aug 31st and the Dr should give him the results on Sept 1st along w/ his heart results as well. And you ask why???????? She said it's because they found "Nodules" on his lungs when he had his chest x-ray 2 weeks ago......

I am NOT freaking out yet. I'm suppose to be buying my horse from Limestone, I just got the contract and I'm suppose to sign it and send it back...... Oy Vey!!!!!!! TJ

congrats on new pink blanket- bet you can't wait till it arrives!!! we will be thinking good thoughts for your hubby.
default_smile.png

Yes I HAVE to get pic's of her in her pink stuff but usually when I ride her in the evenings my husband is in relaxing and I hate to bother him. His BP is running in the 170's the top one is, but the swelling is down. HOWEVER, his nurse called yesterday afternoon and said that he's to have a CT SCAN w/ dye on his lungs on Aug 31st and the Dr should give him the results on Sept 1st along w/ his heart results as well. And you ask why???????? She said it's because they found "Nodules" on his lungs when he had his chest x-ray 2 weeks ago......
I am NOT freaking out yet. I'm suppose to be buying my horse from Limestone, I just got the contract and I'm suppose to sign it and send it back...... Oy Vey!!!!!!! TJ

I wondered about him when you'd posted about maybe buying another horse. . . sounds like you have a lot on your plate already! Thinking good thoughts for him. . .

And congrats on the good deal on the blanket, I LOVE a good deal!

Thanks for the congrat's. Yea, I decided to put the horse on hold for now. Limestone was VERY gracious and understood. This is sooo hard for me right now. I want the horse yet I know right now is NOT a good time cause of my husband. I HAVE enough on my plate. Janet is the best at Limestone, I would NEVER hesitate not to buy a horse from her she is so good to work with. I'm very lucky to work with her. Thanks all, TJ

Latest posts

Back