Pink Horse Winter Blanket where?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Well if it's pink for this horse I pretty much have gotten it. All except her saddle, it's tan and her bridle is tan and pink. Mercy where did I get this pink addiction I don't know.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a really warm winter blanket in pink at for a 15 hands high horse. I just looked at Schneiders and they didn't have any. I don't know where else to look. I thought maybe some of you biggy people might know. Plus, I'll have to measure her from her chest to tail to get the right measurement too.

Thanks, TJ

YES! I have seen PINK ones....can't exactly remember where or what company....but I'll do some hunting when I get a chance

~kathryn

Smart Pak has some pink stuff, right now the print catalog just has sheets of various types and fly masks, but I'm sure I saw winter blankets in their winter catalog last winter. www.smartpak.com

Here's one of their blanket pages: http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductCompare.aspx?CATID=852

You might even get lucky and get something on sale if its left-over from last year.

Measure from the center of the chest to the point of the buttock (basically outside edge of tail). My 15.3H Half-Arab gelding usually wears a 76" blanket, which is a fairly common size. [Most catalogs have a measuring chart with info on how to measure.]

You could try Just for Ponies - they have some pink turnout blankets. Look in the "Everything Pink" section. And do post a picture of your pink-bedecked darling...
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guy's. Sorry I haven't got back w/ you, been super busy. I couldn't find AJ Tack Pink med weight $55.00 all sizes and WholesaleTack.com neither one came up in my seach. I went to Horse.com and I couldn't find anything pink and then I went to Ponies.com and oh my gosh they've got the CUTIEST stuff, but no blankets big enough to fit my girl. However, they did have a pink cinch cover I want to get, it comes in a 32 and she wears a 34 but I can deal w/ a 2" difference, it's covered up by the saddle anyway's.

I got my bridle, reins, and breast collar today. I went out and got some fat babies that have some REAL HARD toes to where if she steps on me it won't hurt as bad. All the steel toed ones were lace up ones and forget it, I'd be to lazy to put them on. They're light brown on the bottom and of course pink on top. They'll go good w/ my english riding breeches. Those are the only kind of pants I like to ride in. EVER so comfortable.

I found a pink "Plaid" blanket at Smart Pak but I was hoping to find a pink all over blanket, or a pink and another color like below it, like some on My Ponies. I did go on E Bay but all there's are med weight and I really want a heavy weight then I can get her just a pink throw over blanket for shows like I have for my mini's.

If you hear of anything or see anything pass it may way thanks, TJ

Thanks guy's. Sorry I haven't got back w/ you, been super busy. I couldn't find AJ Tack Pink med weight $55.00 all sizes and WholesaleTack.com neither one came up in my seach. I went to Horse.com and I couldn't find anything pink and then I went to Ponies.com and oh my gosh they've got the CUTIEST stuff, but no blankets big enough to fit my girl. However, they did have a pink cinch cover I want to get, it comes in a 32 and she wears a 34 but I can deal w/ a 2" difference, it's covered up by the saddle anyway's. I got my bridle, reins, and breast collar today. I went out and got some fat babies that have some REAL HARD toes to where if she steps on me it won't hurt as bad. All the steel toed ones were lace up ones and forget it, I'd be to lazy to put them on. They're light brown on the bottom and of course pink on top. They'll go good w/ my english riding breeches. Those are the only kind of pants I like to ride in. EVER so comfortable.

I found a pink "Plaid" blanket at Smart Pak but I was hoping to find a pink all over blanket, or a pink and another color like below it, like some on My Ponies. I did go on E Bay but all there's are med weight and I really want a heavy weight then I can get her just a pink throw over blanket for shows like I have for my mini's.

If you hear of anything or see anything pass it may way thanks, TJ

Latest posts

Back