Finally Did It ... We Got Hitched :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
Most of you know I'm a pretty private person, but I've known a lot of you for many, many years on the forum (don't even want to count how long it's been!) Many of you were with me when I became "newly single" back in 2000 - and were also with me when I met Chris 4 1/2 years ago...

So yes, Chris and I finally got hitched on May 7th. Very quiet ceremony at home on our ranch with just a few family members. So.... wanted to share the good news with you guys...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R (now Liz N.)!

Congratulations may you have a wonderful life together!

I'm so happy for you Liz!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz isn't Liz R any more!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations! May you both have a lifetime filled with love and happiness!

CONGRATULATIONS, Liz and Chris!!!!!

When I first saw your topic title, I had been reading the driving forum, so for just a split seconed I thought, "Great! Now you can drive...but why did you post here?" (I am SO left-handed...)

Here's to a lifetime of love, happiness and partnership!

Last edited by a moderator:
two%20hearts.gif
Congratulations, Liz -- a/k/a "Mrs. N."!!!
two%20hearts.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of you know I'm a pretty private person, but I've known a lot of you for many, many years on the forum (don't even want to count how long it's been!) Many of you were with me when I became "newly single" back in 2000 - and were also with me when I met Chris 4 1/2 years ago...

So yes, Chris and I finally got hitched on May 7th. Very quiet ceremony at home on our ranch with just a few family members. So.... wanted to share the good news with you guys...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R (now Liz N.)!
I started posting on LB many years ago, but infrequently, but only started posting in the Back Porch this winter, so I didn't know any of your history, but I'm very happy to hear you got married, and the ceremony sounds like one I'd really enjoy... right at your ranch. How cool is that? Here's wishing many happy years to both of you!

Congratulations to you and Chris, Liz!
default_wink.png
Has it already been almost 5 years since you met Chris? Boy does time go by too fast!!

Latest posts

Back