Finally a horse foal and worth the wait

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
After 2 gorgeous donkey foals we have finally received our first horse foal for 2007. Born April 10 at 8:30pm. Also our very first filly ever born at our place. Dam is our appaloosa mare and Sire was our palamino stallion(know deceased. We are very pleased with the outcome.

Introducing Auleda's White Diamond Dancer(my grandson named her)

babyappyfilly.jpg

Kay and Family

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to ask, what color would you guess. We are thinking, Maybe black, maybe smokey black, maybe grulla???????? Here mane is black and tail is black and white.

Kay and Family

She's a beauty! Could be TONS more spots under there........this is a little guy (Little Wee Palouse Pride) that we had a few years ago. This is his photo on his first day, after he dried off, just a few white spots/slashes:

fc1c0dc2.jpg

Then here is his butt after his first clip at about 3 months old:

fb07736b.jpg

So you could be in for it! Congrats..........karen Sorry pix are so big.

(I'm guessing she'll lighten up overall - similar to her mom. And BTW, I love her name. Very appropriate.)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh for cute! Is she for sale?! LOL! I want her! I need a little appy mare for my little appy stallion! LOL

Congrats on a pretty little appy filly :aktion033: :aktion033: Joyce

Congratulations on a beautiful colorful filly. I so love the appaloosa babies.

And your little girl is beautiful.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I love the name too.
default_wub.png
:

I know you are so excited with her. Congratulations

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a pretty little filly you have there, Congratulations!

CONGRATS! :aktion033: She's darling! Great name too! The only way you can really tell if she might carry a cream gene is to test her for it. Sorry to hear you lost her daddy
default_sad.png
She's a special keepsake.

Congrats!! I would say a smokey black for now? The color was a bit off in the pic here... Does she have any leg stripes or anything to suggest a grulla? If not, I would say the black...

And yes, be prepared for ANY color under that baby fuzz, LOL!!

Back