FINAL 2011 foal for High Meadow Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
The 10th and final 2011 foal for High Meadow Miniatures was foaled this morning (5/26/2011) and our foal crop ended with a bang! As most of you know, we had a colt year here
default_laugh.png

Our final 2011 foal count is:

Seven colts and three fillies...3 grullas, 3 dunskins, 2 buckskins, 1 bay dun and 1 perlino, all show quality and we are thrilled with them all
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

The 2011 season presented us with the first foals for us by all three of our stallions; Little Kings Buck O, Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam and Blue Stars Hotrod Harley. We couldn't be more pleased with what they sired this year. The dams are a variety of Buckeroo grandaughters, Mickey Mouse and Boones Little Andy grandaughters, etc....
default_smile.png

And so without any further ado...Introducing our FINAL 2011 foal....

It's a FILLY!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

HMM Buck O Perfection 20.5" silver buckskin

Sired by Little Kings Buck O, and out of our favorite Buckeroo grandaughter, EJH Sparkling Bucks. This little gal is very dainty, leggy and correct, I am quite smitten with her
default_wub.png
She is a Buckeroo grandaughter on the top, and a Buckeroo g-grandaughter on the bottom. She is only a few hours old in the photos, with a lot of unfolding left to do.

Perfection.jpg

Perfection2.jpg

Perfection3.jpg

Perfection4.jpg

Thank you for allowing us to share all of our foals, and best of luck to all those with foals still left to arrive
default_smile.png

I finally found her newborn pictures...As you can see, she is still wet and you'll have top excuse the crummy photo quality...My camera isn't too keen on taking shots inside of the barn.

At first glance, she looked palomino to me...but I know she is black based since her dam is homozygous black. My thought on her color is silver buckskin? Her dam is a silver dunskin...

Perfection6.jpg

Perfection7.jpg

Ooh another crackin foal and a filly to boot - very nice and a wonderful end to your foaling season. You can get some well deserved sleep now.

Oh isn't she SWEET!
default_wub.png
I like her!
default_yes.gif

Pretty head, tippy ears.....
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats!!

Oh she is lovely! GREAT way to end! Congrats on all of your beautiful babies
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back