Filly Fairy Visits Gander Hill again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
We had another filly this morning. All 3 babies so far have been fillies. This little girl is out of our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy and out of our first mare that we ever bought 12 years ago. This little filly is really nice, she has a really dishy head that her sire puts on all of his foals and she has great conformation. I am not really sure on her color, she looks like a bay roan or a grey with black mane and tail. I know that she won't be a true bay roan but i am not really sure what color she will be. She looks like she has dapples too under all of her hair. With the exception of a few foals that her sire has produced all of them have been grey, or grey pintos. Any color suggestions would be a great help. Aubrey

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I cant wait tilll our babies begin to arrive. Lets see some pictures!!! :aktion033:

Congrats on another filly. The filly fairy has beenreally being nice to you this year :bgrin How many do you have left to foal out? BTY--where are the pictures???
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

gosh 3 filly's!!!

Congrats!! on the new filly, Lucky you!! :aktion033:

Pictures please!!! :saludando:

Joyce

Shoot i forgot all about showing pictures of her. I just forgot, it has been a very long day. Sorry Guys. We have 23 more foals to go. Aubrey

f039fa09.jpg

f039f992.jpg

f039f93e.jpg

f039f7df.jpg

f039f7b2.jpg

f039f758.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulation!!!

The filly fairy brought me 3 fillies last year, no colts.

I guess, this year it's gonna be different. I'm expecting 6 this year.

But it doesn't matter, as long as they are healthy.
default_yes.gif
:

I was thinking maybe she is a silver buckskin but i don't know. I know that she will grey out, she is almost grey already. Aubrey

What a pretty filly!! Cute little face for sure. It almost looks like she was graying out while on utero.

Your mares need to give mine a peptalk, we only have 1 filly on the ground so far and more mares are bagging up every day and they are all crossing their legs. Some of them need to get on with it and clear out the barn for someone else!! I sure hope we follow in your footsteps with lots of fillies, yeahhhh.

She's very cute
default_wub.png
: I'm in love with her eyes! lol. Hopefully the filly fairy is that nice to us this year!! We haven't gotten a filly in 3 years out of 4 foals
default_wacko.png
:

Very pretty girl. And lets give mama credit too, I think mama has a nice head too. I love her color and can't wait to see what the color evolves to.

default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Congratulations!!! She has the most beautiful head and face....so tender! Think you'll get 23 MORE fillies???? :bgrin

She is a bay, but she is so gray already it makes her look lighter then she would be.

[SIZE=14pt]I know its the water down there... once you get south of Virginia everyone has fillies and the Virginians all get colts! The one mare I sold to NC had a filly and all the rst of us she left behind had colts![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back