Fifty Degrees today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Goldie has been really itchy. She was missing a ton of hair. I treated her for lice and the vet really felt it was probably an allergy. Anyway, I clipped her head so she would look a bit better and maybe have less irritability.

I couldn't clip more because it gets cold here until May. The head was more than enough! That is Spotz my new stally peeking his head around Goldie.

goldie3-4-07.jpg

This is a picture of my gelding and mare grooming each other. Susie is the only mare I thought was prego, but she would be due in April and I don't think she looks it.

grooming3-4-07.jpg

yay for nice weather
default_wub.png
: Love the first horse Goldie? Blue eyes??

UG What the heck is a brible path anyway?
default_smile.png
Yes Goldie has two blue eyes. She is a smutty buskin. She looks exhausted in that pic!
default_smile.png
She probably is wondering why she paid for that hair cut!

Neat pictures....I am jealous of your warm weather and NO snow on the ground.
default_yes.gif
: The good thing is if you have warmer temps ...I know they will head my way into Iowa soon.
default_yes.gif
:

I don't miss the snow at all. It seems we got it all the way around but it missed me! I was glad to have a warm day to play with horses and hated to clip at all, but Goldie was really itchy and I thought it might relieve some of what was bothering her. I have no idea what she could be allergic to. I never did see any bugs on her, but she has been an itchy one from birth.

Goldie is a cutie, I'm a sucker for blue eyes and buckskin! lol

you said: This is a picture of my gelding and mare grooming each other. Susie is the only mare I thought was prego, but she would be due in April and I don't think she looks it.

Which is the mare in the picture?

UG What the heck is a brible path anyway?
[SIZE=12pt]LOL... I was laughing with you about that one! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It's going to be 72 here tomorrow. Does that mean I can start shaving mine?? I am so anxious to see what's under those coats! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Goldie is very pretty!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I see a *bump* stickin out on the side there, that would make me think *maybe*... Do you have any other photos of her? My Appy mare really doesn't show her pregnancy until the last month to two months before foaling.. Last year when we bought her I didn't think she was bred until about 6 weeks before she foaled when all of a sudden she went WIDE, she carries so high it's hard to tell until baby shifts in the last of her pregnancy.. This year she's the same way, she just recently started showing wide and is due in May..

Latest posts

Back