Fiesta is a daddy again...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
With downsizing some. I had sold off some of my taller mares. Dolly was one of them. Although she had not been handled much she is such a beautiful mare. The last two fillies she had both came premature and I lost them both. Luck was on her side and she gave birth to this awesome long legged filly by Fiesta. Sara..Her new owner) is so excited to have this new addition to her herd. I have permission to post the photo also... Welcome another filly from Fiesta ....
Running-1.JPG
Front-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you, Fiesta and the new owners! She's a beauty.

With downsizing some. I had sold off some of my taller mares. Dolly was one of them. Although she had not been handled much she is such a beautiful mare. The last two fillies she had both came premature and I lost them both. Luck was on her side and she gave birth to this awesome long legged filly by Fiesta. Sara..Her new owner) is so excited to have this new addition to her herd. I have permission to post the photo also... Welcome another filly from Fiesta ....
Running-1.JPG
Front-1.JPG
" SP FIESTAS BEFORE THS STORM"

Thx Sara got her on SMZ and under good vet care. I had told her she was a sneaky mare and would give birth during storms and sure enough she had her and a big storm came in right afterwards! I am just thankful she is here and Dolly(aka Rain) has a baby to love on ...Ima Grammy again! WHOOT>>>>WHOOT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congratulations to you all - what a pretty filly
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Latest posts

Back