"Fetus" #2 is on the way!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I never got Angel ultra sounded because this is too obvious that she is carrying my new "Fetus" and I know "she" is in there. This cannot be "hay"

(For those of you that weren't hear last year, Timmy was "Fetus" for months and months before he got his name.)

This morning when I went out to feed, Fetus was jumping for joy.

I see movement like crazy now! Oh my gosh Fetus is banging around in there something awful! Poor Angel!

I am expecting an April baby and this could be a biggin! Angel is HUGE! I have a gut feeling that this is going to be a little black and white pinto filly like Angel. But of course I don't care, just as long as "Fetus" is alive and well and strong like Timmy was.

I'm so excited!

I hope this weekend Jerry can get the foaling stall ready. The freezing temps has been the hold up. She's already got a nice stall but this one is going to be much more special. I'm putting a small shelf or small cabinet right in that stall with supplies so I don't have to be running back and forth and of course lots of baby decorations all over the walls to welcome "Fetus" I can't wait to get my big box of baby wall hangings out ! What fun!

We already have the camera up in there and special lighting in that stall and I'm going to start starring in March, or knowing me, sooner.

I've got the batteries refreshed in the halter monitor too so we are almost ready.

I know this baby is going to be just as wonderful as Timmy.

Just had to share my excitment.

[SIZE=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS MARTY!!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Have you got a name in mind???

I hope you will post pictures of your foaling stall and that cabinet idea sounds great!!! I have an old medicine cabinet that I could put up!!! Thanks for the tip!!!
default_wink.png
:

I am so excited for you Marty! :aktion033:

I hope everything goes well and I hope you have a beautiful baby.

I can't wait!!!! Do you have names picked out?? Post pics of Angel and her belly please!!

Angel's name is Brave Little Prancers Star Angel

Ok fetus name is going to be

Brave Little Prancers Night Star (I'll bet anything Fetus is going to have a star and also be partly black, that's why)

Yes I have a small medicine cabinet that I want to hang up right in the stall. Should help with the iodine and things that I need in a hurry.

Angel should be due late March-early April

Tons of baby size scrunchies in place you betcha

Jerry's already trying to sell my baby!!!!!!!!!!! Because someone called wanting to know if I have a black pinto for sale. So he's like "no, but we are expecting a black pinto foal possibly" !!!!!!! ugh, that man. Don't nobody call and talk to Jerry!

I'm going to slug him!

He tells me I can't keep all the babys but Timmy's not going anywhere that's for sure!

Mommie Marty, I have been told all about you from Timmy..even tho I am just a fetus, he has told my Mom Angel everything.
default_wub.png
: and I was listening very close! I promise I will be a really good baby if YOU promise that I dont have to wear all the dress up clothes like Timmy does ..and those scrunchies, I wont need them, because I will look just beautiful in my long flowing mane.
default_wub.png
: .I think I want the "wild" look. My Mom said she will be glad when I arrive all safe and healthy, and meet the loving arms of Mommie Marty.
default_wub.png
: Now can we talk about my nursery decorations?? I really think I am getting anxious to arrive. Love Fetus #2

How exciting! Congratulations and I know I'll be helping you watch, too, from afar.
default_smile.png

Wishing you a happy, healthy "fetus" *LOL*

Liz M.

Marty, I wasnt here last year but I will definitely be watching out for news of your new baby! I love what you did with your gates and your stables are to die for!! Your horses are VERY lucky, wish all the horses in the world were that lucky :) Just wanted to wish you well and let you know the excitement for the arrival of "fetus" stretches all the way to Ireland! Take care.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: oooh im getting broody now!!!!!! congratulations marty,
default_yes.gif
:

OMG congratualtions Marty! :aktion033: We thought you were over the moon waiting for Timmy (chuckle chuckle) this is gonna hurt!
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

Congratulations Marty!!!

That is GREAT news, can't wait to hear the chronicles of Fetus #2! I so enjoyed your posts while you were waiting for Timmy. I am sooooo happy for you! :517: :488:

How exciting! Congratulations! :aktion033:

I had just joined when you were expecting Timmy and I loved reading your posts. Can't wait to hear all about fetus #2! :lol:

Well congratulations! It was fun reading your "expecting" posts last year and this will be too! I really think if you have a filly you are going to have to keep her as Timmy was your first born colt, you will need to keep your first born filly. Just think of all the pretty colors of hair scrunchies she can wear! Lavonne

Big congratulations Marty nothing like watching that baby do her exercises right? I loved your narration of the expectant days before Timmy so cant wait to hear more about Star.

CONGRATS MARTY!

Looks like timmy will have a little half sister to drive nuts next year :bgrin

Maybe this one will even arrive on time
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

hehe

Leeana

I still remember last year when Holly delivered.......a big pile of poop! Should be fun! Congrats Marty! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back