fabulous dressage performance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I didn't know a 90.7% was possible!
default_new_shocked.gif
That horse is incredible
default_yes.gif

Just so beautiful to watch--I would have loved to see them hear their score--if it works that way.

twister--thanks for posting this--I never see this awesome stuff unless someone posts...
default_smile.png

Breathtaking! What a team, they're incredible!

Wow, truely a horse of a lifetime. That was one amazing ride.

Oh man, I could watch that all day!

The level of athleticism is AMAZING on that pair!!!!!

Andrea

I watched this the other day and was speechless. I just started riding dressage 2 yrs ago. Its my dream to ride at this level some day, and to have a horse this talented is a rare thing indeed! He moves SO effortlessly, and what really blows me away is that he is only 9. I had to watch the transition from walk to canter a few times to make sure i wasn't missing it!

That was a phenomenal ride!!! I love that horse, and when I saw that video last week, I was drooling!

I would like to point out (to those that don't ride dressage) that the rider, Edward Gal, is just as fabulous!! After competing in dressage for the last 4 days, it just makes me remember HOW hard it is to RIDE the horses that are that fabulous! Definitely not easy.....

~kathryn

Wow. That was really amazing. About halfway thru I started tearing up, and by the end needed a kleenix. What was THAT all about??
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back