Fab $5 Performance Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
Fuel prices are soaring. The cost for goods and services is going up. Everyone is keeping an eye on the bottom line.

In an attempt to help ease the financial burden on Miniature horse exhibitors, the AMHR-sanctioned Fab $5 Performance Classic is offering classes for just $5.

Or, a Miniature Horse can show in 10 or more classes for just $50.

This is a one-day, three-judge, Performance class-only show to be held June 4 in Buffalo, MN.

Besides offering Youth, Amateur and Open classes in Hunter, Jumper, Obstacle, Showmanship, Liberty, Pleasure Driving, Country Pleasure Driving, Western Country Pleasure Driving, Roadster, Park Harness, Draft and Versatility, there also will be driving classes in Pleasure, Country Pleasure and Roadster offered for 32-and-Under minis as well as 34-36 Over minis.

In yet another attempt to keep costs down for exhibitors, there is no jump-out fee, and stalls are only $25 and that includes shavings.

Here are a few pertinent details for the Fab $5 Performance Classic:

COST: $5 per class, or $50 for unlimited classes

DATE: Saturday, June 4, 2011

PLACE: Enchanted Hollow Stables, Buffalo, MN

JUDGES FOR SHOW:

Renee Bush (Minnesota) 2011 AMHR Nationals judge

Jodie French (Minnesota)

Jackie Tyler (Wisconsin)

STEWARD: Jim Ciomber (Illinois)

SHOW MANAGER: Mary Wilson (Minnesota)

(For show bill and more information, Mary can be reached via e-mail at [email protected])

Sweet! Too far to commute from Texas, though...
default_sad.png

Texas showholders, take note- we could use one like this!

Wow, sounded great until I saw how far away it was!!! Wish they offered a deal like that in southern New England.

Oh, I would love to go, and am close enough to go - but my hubby seems to think we should do "something" (obviously non-horse related) for our 10th Anniversary that weekend. Hmmm, the anniversary is the 2nd, maybe we could get home in time to load up and go north? May have to work on that . . . .

Hi all, I will soon have the show bill/premiums out on the MN, the SE wisconsin and the SD websites. And, if anyone wants me to email or send one to them, please email me at [email protected]. This is my first experience managing a show, but I am just helping Mary and Bob get something very affordable and fun going in the upper midwest. The Minnesota 4H organization just added a Miniature Horse program, so we are hoping this is another venue for interested people to come and see how wondeful and versatile the mini is. Best, Mary

Back