Class Fees $5 for Minnesota Show on May 4

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
Enchanted Hollow Stables will be hosting what is believed to be the least expensive AMHR-sanctioned show in the nation for the third year in a row. Class fees are just $5 per class for the Enchanted Hollow Performance Classic I show in Buffalo, MN.

This show will be Saturday, May 4, and include sanctioned performance classes for Under and Over minis in Hunter, Jumper, Halter Obstacle and Liberty. Enchanted Hollow Stables is planning a full performance show for June that will include driving classes.

The May 4 AMHR-sanctioned show will allow Upper Midwest exhibitors to ease into the show season without having to clip their minis. It also is a qualifying show for AMHR Nationals.

After the sanctioned classes, there will be a clinic featuring Texas chiropractic therapist Kirk Davis, whose hands-on therapy on Enchanted Hollow Stables' minis helped its little herd win 16 National championships and 16 Reserve National titles at AMHR Nationals in September.

After the clinic, Enchanted Hollow plans to have a fun show that includes halter and driving.

Judges for the May 2 sanctioned show are Renee Bush and Jackie Tyler. The steward is Dean Duxbury. Bob Sansevere will be the show manager and can be reached via Facebook or e-mail at [email protected].

The show bill can be found at http://enchantedhollowshow.webs.com/

Yay! I live about 3 hours from there. I don't think Éowyn's ready yet, but I'll check it out. Do you know if there will be anymore mini shows MN? I can't find any,

Thanks!

Just a reminder that the May 4 show is just a few short weeks away.

Just got my AMHR papers in the mail, so I'm all set and ready to go!

What is their secret for being able to hold a show for such reasonable entry fees????

This just in ...

In addition to the May 4 show, the AMHR-sanctioned Enchanted Hollow Performance Classic II will be held Saturday, June 29, with classes in Pleasure Driving, Country Pleasure Driving, Roadster, Western Country Pleasure Driving, Hunter, Jumper and Halter Obstacle.

All classes will be $5, just like the May 4 show.

Merry Wicke is the show manager. Her contact information is available on the www.shetlandminiature.com site under Show Schedules and also available where you can learn more about both the May 4 and June 29 Enchanted Hollow Performance Classic shows: www.enchantedhollowshow.webs.com

Ugh can't make it
default_sad.png
I have a clinic going on that day plus I haven't got Éowyn registered . I'm taking her to a clinic and shoe on May 11th in Milaca but I think thats for 4-H only.

Latest posts

Back