Exciting News!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
I am making an offer on a place not too far from where I live now. The exciting part is it has 2 acres w/a Barn mostly awesome very slightly sloped pasture. It is all fenced with Vinyl fencing and has a very very long paved driveway that runs right along the upper edge of the property. Perfect for driving on my own place and no concern for traffic. It has a 4 bdrm double wide w/living rm and family rm. My daughter and her husband will be sharing this new home with me as will their two big horses. There is plenty of room for everyone.
default_aktion033.gif

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=45....p;z=19&om=0

Hope this works this is the link to the satellite view of the property. I am to say the least very very excited.

This of course hinges on selling the place I live in now. It is in an area of major development and the agent seems to think he can sell it to an investor pretty easy. They can build 4 plexes on my land and divide it with no problem.

Please wish me luck on this.

CONGRATS, I hope everything works out for you and selling your home will go fast and easy. Its always so exciting to move.

How very exciting!!! Good luck and keep us posted when you make your move!

I will keep my fingers crossed that it works out for you!

Looks like a beautiful place.
default_smile.png

Best wishes, Marie and family (two and four-legged)!

Liz

I am so excited about this that my stomach has eagles not butterflys. Soooooooo! much room for everyone to run and kick up their heels. Not to mention a much nicer place for my daughter and her husband to

inherit. That's because they will also inherit all of those who are still living when I'm not. Lucky Them!

Ariel with her talent for escaping. Shorty with his needs for loving care and that little cutesy piggy attitude he has. Jimmy with his need to have cover from the very first rain drop. I sometimes feel he is related

to the wicked witch somehow and rain is like acid to him. I am so excited and so is my family. two legged and four legged. Skinned and Furred. Once I get moved I hope to have the Hwy 30 contingent over for

a barbecue and drive maybe even hop in and try out the hot tub. Of course that depends on everything going well and me getting the place. Hope Hope Hope!

Thank you all for your prayers for me. Fingers crossed, toes crossed and I've asked the dogs to cross their legs.

I hope it all works out well for you and that your place sells quickly.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That's so awesome Marie!!!!!!!!! To have space! And to be able to be off that busy road! I remember your place well and I think you'll be soooooo happy with this new place! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!!!! Good luck!!!

Thanks everyone! Kathy it will be sooo! nice. Now they are building 160 homes in the field across the

road from me. The good thing is it raises the value of my property to investors. Oh! and a 7 screen theater across the other road and back behind me.
default_new_shocked.gif
Seven screens in our little town is a little over the

top for me. With all the dogs my kids and I own I pitty anyone who shows up at our place uninvited though.

It is very scary for me to move into the unknown though. I have been here for 16yrs.

Latest posts

Back