EVERYONE WATCH THE SKY NOV. 30 AND DEC. 1

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some pictures. I have to down load them and then I'll post them later. They aren't the best, but good enough.

Christy

Christy, When you get the chance to process them............Yes, Please post them! That would be wonderful!

I have to get a power cord for my laptop and then I can post them. I lost my cord for the camera to be hooked up to my dasck top, and I can just plug in my disk form my camera to my laptop so it's easier. I plan on doing it this weekend.

Christy

I saw it and it was awesome! Thanks so much for letting us know or I wouldn't have known to look for it. I can't wait to see the photos.

We don't have a fancy camera, so could not capture the earthshine. But you can see the striking effect here. The most striking thing, there seemed to be no other starlight yet. Just these 3 heavenly bodies.

stars.jpg

OH! THANK YOU !!! That's awesome!!!! I'm going to send in Hubby on here to see this!
default_saludando.gif

I'm getting in on this thread a wee bit late...but thank you for posting this. Hubby and I were able to see it...it was magnificent!

Back