Every class is $5 and every winner gets a bag of Purina feed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
You want a big bang for your five bucks?

Check this out ...

Besides having a per-class fee of just $5, the Enchanted Hollow AMHR Performance Classic will award a 50-pound bag of Purina Miniature and Pony Feed to each and every winner of the 77 classes offered at the July 14 show.

That's right. Every Youth, Amateur, Open and Stakes class winner will receive a bag of Purina's Miniature and Pony Feed, which has a retail value of about $15.

It's a one-day, two-judge show in Buffalo, MN. And it's only performance classes.

It's a great lineup for the July 14 show. The judges are Renee Bush and Jodie French. The steward is Dean Duxbury. The show manager is Merry Wicke.

And, by the way, if you enter a mini in 11 or more classes, there's an unlimited class fee of $50.

You can peruse the show bill by visiting ...

http://www.enchanted.../July_Show.html

Well, fudge, why can't that be down here in Texas???
default_thumbdown.gif

Have fun, though!!!

What an awesome idea!!! I'm sure all there will have a great time for their $5!!!

Well, MN is a bit too far out of my zone but it gives me a great idea for our local club show!

Considering what ribbons and trophies cost, if they are replacing those with a bag of feed, then, I think a bag of feed sounds like a heck of deal.

Considering what ribbons and trophies cost, if they are replacing those with a bag of feed, then, I think a bag of feed sounds like a heck of deal.
This is not replacing ribbons. There will be ribbons for first through sixth place in every class. So if you win the class, you get a blue ribbon and a bag of Purina's Mini and Pony Feed.

I dont have horses anymore, but might just come to watch and visit if im not working!

I encourage everyone in the area who shows performance to try and make it to this show. I was there last year and it was a great time! Bob and Mary have a gorgeous farm and setting for this type of event and its a guaranteed good time!

Just a reminder ...

We believe this is the least expensive AMHR-sanctioned show in this corner of the galaxy. Only $5 per class and winners get a bag of Purina's mini and pony feed, which has a value that is at least triple the cost of the class fee.

The show is July 14 in Buffalo, MN. Merry Wicke is the show manager. Renee Bush and Jodie French are the judges. AMHR Nationals steward Dean Duxbury is the steward. The entry deadline of July 1 has been extended. For more information, please visit the website ...

http://enchantedhollowshow.webs.com/

Just saw this info. Kind of late. Bit of a drive
default_xreiter.gif
for us-but it sounds like it would be fun. But only 35 stalls???
default_thud.gif

Too bad I just read about this!!! Maybe I'll come to cheer on the exhibitors and make some new friends.

Wish I lived closer, but at least we have pinto shows around here with lots of full performance classes. No bags of grain though... What a great idea and I hope it is very successful and the idea spreads!

Just saw this info. Kind of late. Bit of a drive
default_xreiter.gif
for us-but it sounds like it would be fun. But only 35 stalls???
default_thud.gif
We have 44 stalls in our main barn and can expand that number, if necessary. The show has a 9:30 a.m. start time, allowing people to drive in from a few hours away. Driving classes will not start before 1 p.m. Also, it's a one-day show and we don't charge for jump outs, which many exhibitors did last year and we expect folks to do this year, too.

Mya and I will be coming to visit and watch! Its been forever since I have been to a show.

I wish we had a show in our area like that....... My guys love the pony mini feed.... and it's working really nicely for them.

The Enchanted Hollow AMHR Performance Classic -- just $5 per class -- is Saturday and you still can enter with no late fee. Just contact show manager Merry Wicke. All the info you need can be found at http://enchantedhollowshow.webs.com

Latest posts

Back