Evergreen Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Reaction score
Hi,

I finally got new pictures of my mare driving, thanks to Leia Gibson and my friend Lauren Morris. We had a great time despite it being over 90 for two of the three days, and then one the last day my cart decided to fall to pieces, literally. It seemed like every bump we hit, some screw or bolt would come undone. Then in the Stakes class, my leather piece to keep the trace on the single tree broke, and my trace came off. Thank goodness I caught it right as it happened, and was able to grab it and put it back on.

The outdoor driving pictures are from Leia, and the indoor driving are from my friend Lauren, along with the outdoor grazing photos.

P7100524-1.jpg
P7100501-1.jpg

P7090437-1.jpg

P7110528-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Thanks everyone. Fancy is a 6 year old 37 3/4" mare. She and I have come a long way together, and it was nice to be able to get her to this point at the show.

Amanda

She's a beautiful mare! Looks like you have done wonderfully with her!

Wow -- I LOVE that mare!

I guess it's good that I didn't make it to Spanaway, as I would have been drooling all over her!

Thanks Everyone. She is pretty special to me, and to have a show where she looked liked this was just fantastic!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back