Event Sale Prices?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All...

I know that Lot 13 (whom someone asked about in earlier post), as well as 35 and 60, were PO'ed and they did not sell. Know there were several other PO's but didn't have them all written down so can't say which ones for sure. But, those folks put on a great show and sale!!!

The story you heard about Pharaoh is exactly right, Betty felt that she needed someone else to campain him and give him him another shot at a national championship.

But her husband of 50 years saw after the horse had been consigned that Betty was determined to live up to her contract of consignment on him. He also knew how sad she was about getting rid of him.

So he bought the horse for her, paid full commisions etc. and gave him back to Betty. A truly great story about the love of a woman and a beautiful Horse. All I can say is I think both of them are great people and Pharaoh was a beautiful horse in anyone's book.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

That's what I thought happened. I think the world of the three ladies of Gallery. I am just happy that Pharaoh gets to be home again for his special licorice num nums! Very sweet story!!!!

Latest posts

Back