Erica's Taking on Heirs.....just wuv him

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Ok, he is totally rotten now. Has no idea he is not the rule of the roost around here.....and I guess I won't bust his bubble about it either.

But I just LOVE him so much, his personality just adds to it, but his face will just melt you, gonna have those blue eyes like his dad (they are much bluer than the pics show) and that 'kissing spot' on his teeny tiny nosey.

This was taken today, the color isn't great as the sun was just about to go down....but today he is at 12 days old.

Erica's Taking On Heirs .....aka Handsome

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Little Kings Heir to Glory)

ea9ba655.jpg

and then here he is Sat at 10 days old, had some horse friends over and I snapped a few them, these are more his color

ea9ba143.jpg

ea9b9e12.jpg

He is so adorable, i just want to pet him and kiss his little nose.

I like them with personality
default_smile.png

Leeana

Hey Erica,

He is sooo cute..and of course handsome just like his name says. Just let me knows dates and times and I will gladly make another trip to Arkansas to pick him up
default_wink.png
: Or atleast one can hope (along with your "Awesome" filly....I think Pocket misses her as a friend)
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Take Care,

~Shawntelle

Last edited by a moderator:
What I wouldnt do to own him . Maybe If I save up for 3 years to own a beauty like that
default_smile.png
hehe BEAUTIFUL little guy!!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: That first pic.......
default_wub.png
:

Just let me confirm it for him (as if he has any self doubts), Handsome is what's happening!!! The foaling season only just started but I think my favorite of the year's already residing in AR!

withballoon1.gif

Erica

He is just beautiful.. I always knew Taker was going to be special !! Looks like he has a great start.. and will do all the great things his brothers are doing as sires.. And it also is a bonus that he has such nice mares to work with.. :aktion033:

Can't wait for Knockers baby :lol:

Thought you weren't going to show any weanlings this year Erica??
default_poke.gif
: Looks like he's already well into training. :bgrin He is a handsome boy.

Hey is a beauty! And defenetly Handsome:)

Can't wait to see him clipped and all ready to show!

Gage

Erica
He is just beautiful.. I always knew Taker was going to be special !! Looks like he has a great start.. and will do all the great things his brothers are doing as sires.. And it also is a bonus that he has such nice mares to work with..

Can't wait for Knockers baby
OH B :cheeky-smiley-006: Knocker's bagging up a lot!!! So excitied!!

Just having the problem now that ALL the mares want babies and only having 3 breeder alerts/3 camera/"foaling stalls" they are going to have to take turns....but Knocker will get in there even if she has to boot someone out
default_wub.png
:

And Chrissy, another bred to Taker is ready as well (or I think, another maiden) but I actually have her on a breeder alert. Excitied about hers as well, she is a Rowdy grandaughter and a Buck Echo grandaughter and great-granddaughter.

:aktion033: :aktion033: All have your babies are wonderful, you should be very proud of the program you have developed.

Congrats!!!!

Erica,

You have some very nice foals.

Keep the pictures coming.

He looks like he is really for the show ring.

melissa

Erica
He is just beautiful.. I always knew Taker was going to be special !! Looks like he has a great start.. and will do all the great things his brothers are doing as sires.. And it also is a bonus that he has such nice mares to work with..

Can't wait for Knockers baby
OH B :cheeky-smiley-006: Knocker's bagging up a lot!!! So excitied!!

Just having the problem now that ALL the mares want babies and only having 3 breeder alerts/3 camera/"foaling stalls" they are going to have to take turns....but Knocker will get in there even if she has to boot someone out
default_wub.png
:

And Chrissy, another bred to Taker is ready as well (or I think, another maiden) but I actually have her on a breeder alert. Excitied about hers as well, she is a Rowdy grandaughter and a Buck Echo grandaughter and great-granddaughter.
That is going to be a KNOCK OUT baby! I can not wait to see it, I am sure that will be somthing really speciel! Do you think Knocker is a Buckskin like Bandito or is she just a bay?

I can not wait!

Gage

Oh, Erica may chime in but Knocker isn't "just a" anything! She is so awesome!!!! She is bay but she has the neatest dappling pattern to her. Erica may know what the pattern is called but I haven't really seen another horse with the kind of dappling that Knocker has -- it's very unique and bee-u-tee ful!

Back