Erica's Journal Ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I finially got my Journal today, thought i would snap some pics of Erica's ad as it is as awesome as one would have expected.

Here you go ..

First page (right side flips open)

FirstUnFolded.jpg

Opened center ..

MiddleFoldedOut.jpg

Back pages ..

Journal004.jpg

It is one of the best yet Erica!

Leeana

Really neat ad! Thanks for sharing for those of us still waiting...

Liz

Still no Journal for me
default_sad.png

I have the high resolution pages that Tara sent me, but I don't know where to save them to make them big enough for people to see, Jill is the one that saves my PDF files to JPG and keeps them large enough to read.....unlike imagestation used to do and reduce the size......she's MIA right now (though I know where she is at, and I'm sure she'll save them for me when she gets back) and I'll post each section high res so you can see/read it.

I was very happy with it as was Tara......and AMHR seemed to like it everyone I have talked to up there said oh it's so neat.........and I was like no fair, I haven't gotten to see it in the magazine yet, only in my own print.

Wow! Erica I can't wait to get mine now!! You have the most creative ads. I always enjoy reading (and drooling) over yours! Congratulations!

Erica, I thought you ad was VERY IMPRESSIVE. I really liked the layout of it. I just got my Journal this past week, and your ad caught my attention right away, besides it being the very first page. Corinne

Erica..your ad looks great on the computer, very impressive, and we still don't have our Journal yet either to see it all in print, can hardly wait!

Great Job Erica !

HOLY BEJEEZES!!! That's incredible!!!!!!!!!

I'm absolutely in love with it.
default_worshippy.gif
:love

Hmm, i need to start ordering the Journal.

Hey, can anyone give me the addy or phone number or website so I can get a subscription to the Journal. Sounds like some interesting reading, and wicked good ads.
default_wink.png

Thanks in advance.

Vicki

Wow that is amazing!!!Very creative, thats a great idea!!!Good Job Erica!!!

Thanks Leeana
default_smile.png

I wish i could have scanned it so you could read everything, the writing under Erica "sure shot" Killions picture is the best part! I still do no have my printer/scanner installed to my new computer so i could only take pictures of it.

There is also a quote that says ..

"She may be our way ward daughter, but she sure knows her horses." Stated Mayor & Mrs. Killion. I thought that just about sums up the whole ad
default_smile.png

Sorry to rune the surprise for everyone lol.

Rock E Mr. Mitz is on the front
default_worshippy.gif
default_drool5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably still can't read it all, but ......can't wait till next year. I've about had my "break" and ready to get back to showing. Told the horses they had another 6 weeks or so until we get back to the grind
default_smile.png

Pharaoh is owned by Vickie Tobin and myself, and her other ad page is page "5" as well with the horses she took to Nationals.

December%20Ad%201.JPG

December%20Ad%202.JPG

December%20Ad%203.JPG

It is outstanding, Erica!!! I can't wait for my December magazine to get here -- not to mention the next issue with one real close to my heart
default_wink.png

Beautiful Erica! Maybe today it will come and I can put off doing my taxes for one more day!
default_wink.png

default_aktion033.gif
Looks Good! I got my Journal on Saturday!! My little guy is "Erica's Sock It To Me" is in the ad!
default_wub.png

Very nice ad!!
default_yes.gif

Erica had told me what she had in mind for this issue's ad and I couldn't wait to see the final project. I got my journal today, well just got back from Michigan late this afternoon, and I have to say the ad is just spectacular. Great job once again Erica and Tara on another outstanding ad!
default_aktion033.gif

Holy Cow. I didn't want to look as I wanted to see it first in Journal, but no Journal yet for me. So, I had to look.

This is advertizing to me. I can't wait to read it, and I know I will keep going back to look again and again, like I did at Nationals.

Fun, for us all. Its better than a good movie,. Thankyou for giving us a winter treat and congratulations on all your wins.

This is what it is all about. Renee

Thanks Erica for mentioning me too! And thanks to everyone for the kind remarks. Tara's work is truly remarkable - just give her an idea and she runs with it and look at what you get!! I don't post often usually just look and listen... and I have been waiting patiently(not) for this ad to finally come out.. but The Journal is certainly worth the wait! As co-host of The Watern' Hole, have to say it was truly an experience and yes, we're already planning for 2008! Just seeing the ads, ours and all the rest- such outstanding horses (but if you could see Pharaoh now ,,,well - he does like to play in the mud!!) has me ready for show season to begin - if the silly weather would just cooperate but won't be long now. Again, thanks everyone! Vickie

Latest posts

Back