Erica's Journal Ad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica, can you tell me what brand of harness Jesse is wearing in that ad? It really looks stunning.

Leia

Leia,

Here are some other pictures you might can see it better, I've "linked" the "big" versions of them you can click on and maybe see more of the harness.

It's a D&S harness, I called Dale and told him I have a special horse and he needs a special harness, just told him I wanted everything rolled that would be, a fine harness bridle, and I wanted the accents in just gold.....I let him to the rest.

National%20Washburn%20_0018.jpg

bigger link

nationals_0020.jpg

bigger link

nationals_0019.jpg

bigger link

Hey Shawntelle, click on the bigger link of 19.......and then max the picture by clicking on it until that arrows pop up on the bottom

I JUST NOW noticed it, I see you
default_smile.png
taking pictures of Mr. Jesse!!

I noticed Wanda (Vickie's mother) on the front row when I got the picture but looked over you for some reason and just now saw it!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Outstanding adds Erica,Vicki and Tara!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I really enjoyed it all and especially the fold out....all very well done!
default_yes.gif

You know, it really is amazing to think back as we have all witnessed the birth/growing up of all these fine horses and to see them become champions before our eyes....is just so cool. VERY happy for you all!

I got ma journal today,

ERICA, YOURS IS AWSOME!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow. That is REALLY elegant. Thank you for posting the larger versions so I could stare to my heart's content!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

What an AWESOME ad, Erica!!!! Tara's creativity never fails to amaze me..... She has certainly outdone herself!!!

Has Geisha popped yet??? Can't wait to see what you get!

Nope Kristina.....still, waiting and waiting and waiting......she's on my foal cam now.

I've told her I'm about to say she's just not pregnant!

Just had to post and say a BIG THANK you to Vicki and Ray for selling us

the best gelding ever - "W & Ws Cisco Kid".

Natalie is so Happy with him and looks forward to showing him this year.

She is so proud that he is in the magazine.

Thanks to all for making us feel so WELCOME at the Watering Hole.

Looking forward to showing with ya'll this year.

Selina and Natalie Cisco

Ciscos Minis

Eads, Tn.

Latest posts

Back