Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Geisha has a plan - and that plan is to drive us all crazy - waiting and waiting!!!!! Hence the term marestare!!!!!!

I know I raised the alarm earlier.... but she looks oddly shaped and just laid down funny.

Hope this isn't another false alarm!

well, she looks quite uncomfortable right now - soooooo just "maybe"

oh yes she looks very uncomfy and is laying funny. Come on Geisha i believe in you
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

default_laugh.png

Geisha's still holding on, got white milk; ph and hardness haven't changed much.....but her udder was hot tonight, and fuller but not busting at the seams tight yet. I've noticed her keeping her tail lifted today and it was up tonight as well when I was feeding.

I don't know, I think she just wants to keep it for herself. She's been uncomfy on an off....but not to the point of getting down to business
default_wacko.png

I could use some extra eyes Friday night (unless she goes tonight which would be GREAT) as I will be out of town in Dallas, will be back Sat night late.........will be people here, but I won't be. Mom will be (house is second number), mom's cell is 3rd, grandad's is 4th, my cell is 1st.

Thanks so much!

Well here she is this morning, round as ever!!! Got her hind end backed into the corner. Maybe she's trying to keep her baby in that way!?!

Yesterday early, I really thought she was thinking on having this baby. She laid down a couple of times and was pinning her ears at the stall next to her like "I need some alone time!". This was a couple hours before feeding time...

Geisha is waiting for Erica to go to Dallas!!

She does look V'd to me from the vantage point I have this morning...

Come On Geisha!!

I was watching Geisha until 2:00 am this morning, still no foal.

I bet she will foal tonight while Erica is away lol tehehe
default_wink.png

Yep she's more "V'd" than the cam angles show so.......

She needs to hurry up or she's going to have company on the ETT marestare cams; come Sunday I'll have a few more up in stalls.

Hoping to get it fixed with a little help from Heather, where one link will be like last year and scroll through the cams with each cam like 15 secs before coming to the next one, another link with all 4 cams split into one screen.

Geisha is waiting for me to come over on Sunday.

HEY RUSS - I'm going to meet Romeo before you. Get my picture taken with him. Steal...errr I mean borrow a couple of Erica's horses. Nanner nanner boo boo.
default_risa_suelos.gif

I really think that tonight is the night sorry Erica, I've been watching her and she's not as wide as she was which means that the foal is in the right position. She's rubbing her butt right now, thats a good sign too. And she seems more restless. This might be the night! ~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope tonight is the night! I have no plans and can check in frequently!
default_yes.gif

Well it looks like I may have to not head out til early am.........it's always something, but south AR (I-30) on my way to Dallas/Ft. Worth is partly shut down - freezing rain and ice.....

So maybe if she goes tonight I could possibly be stuck at home

Latest posts

Back