Equine Affaire, Spfd. MA ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyce

Reaction score
Does anyone know what time Equine Affair opens tomorrow in Springfield MA?

A friend and myself are planning to go tomorrow. Is anyone else from here going to be there?

Joyce L

I don't know what time it opens but we are leaving at 8:30am tomorrow to go down. I'm in the southwestern corner of NH.

Going down with Diana and Nyborfarm here from the forum.

It opens at 9 AM and the first clinics start at 9:30. I just realized that I haven't clipped Target's legs, bridle path, and head for his breed demo on Friday, and he was too wet for me to do that today. So I need to do that in the morning, plus do stalls, before I go. I plan to get there around 11 AM or so. I am only 15 minutes away!!!

You can get details and updated schedules at Equine Affaire and click on "Massachusetts". The mini breed demo is tomorrow at 1 PM in Mallory. Should be a nice day. Hope to see everyone there!

Mary

Thanks Mary and I'll try to look you up. I wish I lived as close as you do.............you could almost walk if you had to. I hope the rain will stop that we are having all day today.

Joyce L

I am sure glad I didn't have to get Target ready TODAY in this rain! He is a muddy mess. I think it will actually be warm enough to wash him Friday morning if I use warm water.

Mary

Latest posts

Back