Equine Affaire in Columbus Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fran and i are going!!! hey can you give me the link to order tickets? isnt this the one where connie ballard will be doing a driving demo?

Kay

We will be there most of the time as the Mid America club has a booth and our club does the breed demo. Logistics aren't set up yet but that is what we usually do. I am thinking of bringing our Champion Farms Nighthawk son and some others for the booth and demo.

Just a word to the wise, if you want to attend the evening show called the Fantasia (I highly recommend this) buy your tickets now as it sells out every year. Regular admission never sells out, but the Fantasia does every year. Also, don't pick your day if you are only coming one day until you see the schedule of seminars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your'e absolutely right Jody, Fantasia sells out every year especially Friday evenings show.. I suggest also when you order your tickets don't get ones that are real close to the bottom because it is hard to see. I ordered box seats last year and being 5'3" had a hard time seeing over the rail..
default_rolleyes.gif
: Sorry the link didn't work. You are right on it Leanna. I would love to see everybody there.. :saludando:

We have been thinking about trying to go down this year. What is Fantasia?

Shelley

This unique equine musical revue featured an exciting line-up of professional equestrian performers, outstanding equestrians, and champion horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The 2005 Pfizer Fantasia provided exceptional entertainment, and is an event you will not want to miss next year!

This is from the Equine Affaire website. www.equineaffaire.com

Leanna to order tickets you can go to the ohio show, and then Ohio Event. From the dropdown list Attend it has the link to purchse tickets online. They just went on sale today.

wouldnt it be fun if we could all go to lunch or something ??

Kay

We performed in the Fantasia a few times, but just won't do it any more. It made for very late nights, 1 hour drive home, then had to be back there bright and early and happy and friendly and talk to hundreds of people for hours and hours day after day. It was just too much. We are all much happier and rested doing just the affaire booth and attending the fantasia as spectators than when we performed.

If one is limited to attending only 3 days of the show, would you recommend Thurs, Fri, and Sat., or would you attend the Fri, Sat. and Sun? Usually the last day is not quite so bright for trade shows but I've never been and wondered if anyone had any opinions based on last year's attendance?

Do any of the hotels offer shuttle services to Equine Affaire? If not, what hotel is most popular and highly recommended. Cost is not the factor, however, a safe, clean and comfortable facility would be important.

Thanks for any info provided.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back