Entered a modeling contest and I need your support!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for almost a decade now, but as of recently I have been mostly a lurker.

I have entered the American Eagle Outfitters modeling campaign and the winner gets to model the jeans they have selected.

Now I will say right now that modeling is not something I have ever considered to do with my life (in fact I just got accepted into nursing school, but that is something every different) but the AE clothing line has always fit properly and is so much more affordable than most other clothing.

Voting begins tonight(7/24) at 12amET,10pm Mountain and 9pm PT.

I would really appreciate as much support as possible. The lilbeginnings community has always been so helpful that naturally this was the first place I would turn.

Here is the link, but again, voting doesn't begin until tonight. After that please share with as many people as you possibly can and thank you in advance for all your help!

http://www.ae.com/we...ededac3a3f26bab

I voted and think you look the part of a beautiful all American girl!!! How perfect for that brand
default_yes.gif

I tried to vote and it just takes me to some FB app page............

Back