English Bulldogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has English Bulldogs they would like to post pictures of. I have fallen in love with the breed and currently have one neutered male named Oscar. His sire was an AKC champion but due to some minor health problems Oscar had to be neutered. I am hoping to get another one in the near future. Anyway, lets see pictures of your Bully Buddies!!!

Oscar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have one now, but my mom and dad had one when I was born. He was a wonderful dog - lived to be 13 years old. I would love to have one again. My husband just told me yesterday that there is a litter advertised in our local paper - unfortunately for me, no new pets as we still hope to sell our house and move and don't need any more animals now.

Good luck getting your new one.

Barbie

My husband and I have been raising and showing bullies for about 20 years now. We invite you to take a look at our website and see the numerous pics we have there. They are awesome dogs!

We owned a Bulldog, or should I say our Bulldog owned us !!
default_laugh.png

He was a brindle and his name was Harley. We had to put him down in February, cancer.

He was 10-1/2 year old.

We LOVE Bulldogs !! I am not sure if I would buy another one again though, ours was healthy and still had some medical problems.

Last edited:
My husband and I bought a bulldog the summer we were married. She was mostly white with only a few tiny brindle spots, so we named her Lily. She lived to be 10 years old and then quietly died in her sleep on the back porch where she always loved to sleep. Lily was one of those special dogs with so much personality! We really miss her. I don't have any pictures on this computer to post one right now. I love the pic of yours - I just love those smooshy faces!

Barbara

Back