embroidered sweat shirts and jackets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
A few years back I ordered a bunch of shirts with my farm name and a pinto horse embroidered on them. They were terrific although I had to beg her to send them, it was difficult to get her to cooperate despite the fact that she cashed my check right away. I know many people here had the same problem.

I would like some shirts with my farm name and a horse embroidered on them again. Does anyone here do it, or know of anyone that does?

Thanks,

Robin

You've got mail!!
default_saludando.gif

could someone send me some information too please. Im looking for someone but don't know who to use.

I posted a topic 2 weeks ago but no one responded. : (

Thanks!

Jenny

I had shirts made for Nationals - embroidered with farm name and horse and buggy. They were $20, including the embroidery. I believe they do shipping, but I would have to check for sure. The shirts are a nice, medium weight golf type, with collar. Had lots of different colors. If anybody wants more info, please PM me.

Renee is here in VA........does a great job and supplies to several clubs, organizations, etc. She will respond and do a good job for you. You can get a multitude of items done, not just shirts....but, totes, towels, jackets, slipcovers for your truck, etc.

Latest posts

Back