Easter surprise

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy2m

Reaction score
I couldn't have asked for a easier delivery for my first and Abby's too, equipage went off at 2:16 it looked like the bag was very dark on the T.V. but after flying to the barn while calling my midwife, I saw a beautiful WHITE bag, saw a little white hoof, grabbed the sheet from my foaling kit spread it out, she got up and moved, next a white nose, with a blue tongue hanging out, beep my midwife, she said relax I'm 2 min. away, by the time she got there everything was out, baby broke the bag herself. Birthing complete by 2:40. Abby delivered the placenta it looks good, she got a little crampy about 6 so I gave her a little banamine paste, she is more comfortable now, THANK YOU ALL,what I learned here helped me to be better prepared, Here is Shelby.....

shelby025.jpg

shelby007.jpg

Congratulations! Great job by all, you were prepared and available and Shelby (one of my favorite names) is precious!

:aktion033: Congrate's!!!! Great to hear you were very prepaired!! Good job!! And you are so lucky & blessed to have a EAster baby!!! I was REALLY hoping my mare was going to have a Easter baby! She's now a day past due date.....
default_wacko.png
:

Great to hear you had a good delivery and things are good!!

I have to say that second picture portrays Easter love to the max. Quiet, solmn, and beautiful. Not to say the least a beautiful foal and mothers' warmth.

You really should put that on Equusite
default_yes.gif
:

And if it was mine I'd frame it..made my day congratulations.

Maxine

She is adorable! What a wonderful Easter this has been for babies! I think it worked better than the full moon! Congratulaitons!

Wow, there are alot of babies popping out for this day, Congratulations, she's very pretty!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! I love her face! You both did a great job....[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back