Earth home for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm sure if this is ok to post here but I hope so.

We are selling our home so we can buy a farm. My lifetime dream has been to live on a farm. We have an Earth house so if you have any questions regarding it, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

I am attaching 2 links to photo shows of the house but they are mostly outside pics. You'll see there is not grass yet in the back yard and that is because I had my mini's back there and it hasn't grown back yet. You might even see some pics of my mini's. We are asking $259,900 In Racine(Caledonia), WI It is approx. 2000 sq. ft. 2 1/2 car garage. 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath, living room, family room, first floor laundry, wood burning stove. We have a $0 heating bill when we burn wood. Very energy eff. year round. Peaceful setting. Lots of perennials. 2 small Koi ponds. See attached and feel free to email me with questions.

Even if the pictures don't show up below, you can click on the x in the larger box and it will take you there. Thanks, Terri

Title: Earth Home For Sale

By: Terri

Date: Oct 11, 2005

If you cannot click the links and buttons above, copy and paste these addresses into your web browser.

Watch show: http://www.photoshow.net/watch/VW4Zi5iv

Title: Mixed up pics for photo show

By: Terri

Date: Aug 5, 2005

If you cannot click the links and buttons above, copy and paste these addresses into your web browser.

Watch show: http://www.photoshow.net/watch/NC2ce7zf

Wonderful!!!!

You did a really good job making the photo show. I want to sit out on your deck in the morning with my coffee and watch the birds.It looks so pleasant.
wub.gif
Good luck with selling it. I hope you get a buyer soon.
yes.gif

Thats a neat program. I'm going to sign up and try it.

That is a gorgeous home! I have always been intrigued by earth homes as we have a few around here. I have never been in one though.

Couldn't help but notice you chicken wallpaper!!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back