Dryers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny1

Reaction score
I"m looking to buy a small dryer and I know a lot of folks use them to help with grooming. I"m looking in the Petsedge catalog at the small one for $120, does anyone have one and how does it work???? Thanks

I use Petedge, but I'm unsure which dryer you are refering to. I can say that I have a Double K and is blue in color, I think I paid over 200 for it, I use it on dogs and horses and even to blow out fans in the barn. It really is not a dryer but a force air blower using the temperature of the air but with force. My horses must be trained to acclimate to it, but once they get used to it they love it as it acts like a massager. It come with several attachments and the smallest wasn type really blows the water off and fluffs the hair for clipping. I love it.

The one I was looking at is a force air blower, sorry!!! I was looking online and it"s the first one on the page... Didn"t know if it would be to small to actually do any good,I"ll have to look again, I don"t believe it is a Groomers edge... Thanks

My husband has a hand held blower for drying his motorcycle after he washes it . It works great on the minis especially when they are heavy in winter coats. It doesn't dry them per say, but it will totally blow the dirt off them. It was $80 on ebay. I have since taken it over. ; ).

I"m just looking for one to blow dirt and loose hair!!!!
default_smile.png

Back