Drum Roll Please!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
As I continue to jump for joy up here on Cloud Nine, I would like to announce that my beloved mare, Sunfire's Wings Of An Angel, achieved her halter Hall of Fame on Saturday at the AMHR show up in Durham, Ontario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angel is our third mare in the HOF, but the first one of our own breeding and with our own farm name. We were soooo close to getting it at Hookstown PA a couple of weekends ago and I was very disappointed, but everything happens for a reason. Being able to share this huge accomplishment with wonderful friends and peers up here made it extra special! The hugs and kisses and congrats from everyone made it a moment I will NEVER forget! Thanks so much, you guys!!

I had a time of celebrating yesterday, and then attended my best friend's birthday party. And today is my birthday, so I had time with family to celebrate that, too. What an awesome time in my life this is!!!!!

I also want to mention that (Willowood) Kim's stallion, C-Jo took a Grand and Reserve Grand Champion on Saturday and racked up a whole bunch of points. I'll have to tally up all his points before I say anything more about it, but I know he's getting really close to his HOF, too!

And I also just found out that my 10 year old daughter Alexis was second by only two points in the Youth High Point for the day on Saturday (but I don't know who won it). This is her first year showing in performance classes and she's doing really well. This was easily her best show of the season so far and she is improving every time out. I'm so proud of her I could burst!
default_wub.png
: I'll have some photos to share as soon as I download them from my camera.

Thank you for letting me share my fabulous news with all of you. It makes it even more special to share it with people who truly understand what a HOF means. My family are all very happy for me, of course, but they just don't get it like you do.

Wow, congratulations!!!

:D

I can tell you're exuberant, that is easy to understand, though, you earned your celebration and I wish you continued success!

Liz M.

Happy Birthday Judy!!!!!

Congrats on Angel, and of course on Mirage :eek:)

I'll post the pics I have of Mirage..looks not too bad :eek:)

Kimmy

Well, dang it girl! Congratulations to you and Alexis! And a happy birthday to you too. Three fantastic things in one day. I bet you were about to burst!

Fran

:aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]...AND [SIZE=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Very nice Birthday gift!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Judy on turning the holding pen into the "kiss and cry area". A wonderful accomplishment!

Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome and I bet all of us know what you mean about the family being happy but not really getting it! I know I do!

champagne.gif

im so happy for you!!! what a great couple days!!! congrats

CONGRATULATIONS once again Judy!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Well done and well deserved! I am glad we were able to be there when you won and help you celebrate :bgrin

Way to go! SO where are the pictures??

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :ak :saludando: tion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Big Congrats Judy :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Glad I was there to see for myself and share in your joy. You deserved it!!! Also big congrats to Alexis and Jazz
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: She sure looked good in her new show outfit
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Big Congratulations and hugs to you again Judy(& Sid & Alexis)!!!!! I can totally relate with you on the family "not getting it"!!

Way to go! SO where are the pictures??
Well, if it's alright with Judy I have a picture from sat that I can post....and yes, Judy it will also be sent to you asap
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks, Steph! Yes, PLEASE post the photo. I'm still working on mine and trying to get them ready to go.

:aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATONS !! once again-- it was a happy day-- sure would hate to see how hard you cried if you were sad though Ha!!

I thought you would never get it posted on here. WAY TO GO !! see you in Michigan on the week-end.

Haven't been on much at all this week as we had company, SO I will now send you my hearty congratulations for a grand achievment!!

And also Happy Birthday dear!!

Always, Maxine
default_yes.gif
:

OOPS-- forgot to say" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! "

Alrighty then
default_smile.png
Here is Little miss Angel in one of her mare class right before getting her HOF:

(not sure on sizing if I have to fix it I will)

DSC_0021.jpg

Latest posts

Back