driving teams....4 or more?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VerticallyChallenged

Reaction score
I saw a pic one time of a 4-in-hand mini driving turnout.... does anyone do this? Any photos? I know I've seen pics of some big mini teams before...but can't find 'em!

Thanks!

hitchtitle.jpg

Check out Jan Tobey's (Multihitch) website. She drives teams and has several photos of her carriages and buckboards on there. It is www.mars-montrose.net

Soooo beautiful I just love it!!!! :new_shocked:

Oh I was going to ask, how long did it take to get such nicely matched horses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra,

My husband gets these really big bug eyes :new_shocked: , and goes ga ga over that picture every time he sees it! He's in love with that beautiful hitch of black minis!

Thanks!

That's my Grandad's hitch, they're all AMHA registered geldings, between 32 and 34".

Ours are not all THAT matched, when you know them, but get the harness on (or their winter hair for that matter!) and they look pretty darn close! We recently lost one of our hitch, Nova was 17 years old and had been travelling with the hitch (they do parades for UFA all summer every summer) for at least 10 years. Nova wasn't black, actually, but dark brown with the lighter colour on his muzzle and in his flanks, technically didn't match at all, but he was SO good at his job, Grandma and Grandad are really going to miss him this year, they have other horses that can take his place (who match better), but they won't replace him for sure.

nova.jpg

Back