Driving Apron Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyAlaska

Reaction score
I purchased a driving apron over the winter and I am not sure if it fits correctly. I am a pretty small person but the apron does not meet completely in the back. When I sit down you can see a gap in the fabric. Is that normal? I contacted the maker and was thinking about requesting additional fabric so I could have a seamstress create Velcro flap in the back that would cover the gap. I love the fabric color so I want to keep the apron I just hate that if I use the striped side you will see my pants when I sit down. Any feedback about apron fitting would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly

You really want an apron to overlap in the rear so that it doesnt gap when you sit down (for the very reason you are wondering about). However, I see many drivers at competitions whose aprons do not meet in the back. They just wear the same color pants. When I order aprons I give my waist measurement and then ask them to extend the waist measurement. When I go home tonight I will try to remember to measure my apron so I can tell you how much bigger a measurement it is.

Donna

Latest posts

Back