DREAMER IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
We got home about an hour ago. We took our time so as not to bounce her to much.. She Is GREAT!!! her mobility is wonderful! She is on cam now, and will be till tonight when Miranda goes on the tomorrow Dreamer will be back on.......I feel as though a ton of bricks has been lifted off of me..I will sleep in the barn with her tonight to make sure she is settled back in to her room. We are besides ourselves, we can't take our eyes off of her.Its like we need to be pinched that she IS HOME! Again thank you to everyone for giving my baby back to me....Stacy and Barbie you are going to be sick of me calling you.....{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} If it is too pic and video heavy let me know and I will make 2 posts...

Here she is at the hospital

[getting in the trailr to come home..."ALL BY HERSELF"

Pulling into my moms driveway..talking to the girls....awwwwwwwww....

seeing the girls....

and pics....Don't she look GREAT!!!!

me and her

DreamerisHOME05-03-08005.jpg

DreamerisHOME05-03-08013.jpg

Talking to Miranda, Miranda left her stall to come and see her friend..

IMG_6365.jpg

Her incision..... Looks Good HUH??!!!!

DreamerisHOME05-03-08008.jpg

This is my favorite!!!! I may be barn blind, but this is the Most Beautiful Horse That I Have EVER Seen!

DreamerisHOME05-03-08014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WoooHoooooo Dreamer! She looks really GREAT! I bet you are so relieved to have her back home finally
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME HOME DREAMER
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

It is so good to see pics of you back at home and on the way to recovery. Now you just hurry up and get completely well.

Oh congratulations!!! This is just the best news. Dreamer IS beautiful! I am very happy for all concerned in this experience. You have proven what a good horsey mama you are, that is for sure!

Best to you, your family, and your special girl.
default_wub.png

She looks absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!
default_wub.png
I am so very very happy for you AND Dreamer.

Welcome home sweetheart!!! What a valiant girl!

Thank you soooo much for sharing Dreamers homecoming it just made me smile from ear to ear to see her doing so well and to hear her nicker to her friends. I so hope she continues on this path to good health and soon will be able to join her friends. It surely seems like she like the dinner at home better than she did at the vets. Welcome Home Dreamer!!!!!!!

She really does look GREAT!!!!

And, she looks very peaceful and content.

I am so very happy for all of you . . . what a wonderful outcome for all of you
default_aktion033.gif

WELCOME HOME DREAMER!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Your back home in Momma's loving arms!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Yippeeee. I am all tears, that last photo is beautiful...........Congrats on having your girl home....

I have been following these threads since the first post, and I have thought about you and Dreamer alot, hoping & praying for this outcome, and I have tears, I am so happy for all of you. And yes, she is beautiful
default_biggrin.png
Welcome home Dreamer!!!!

Theresa-

It is so GREAT to see Dreamer back home where she belongs. Watching her grab that grass as soon as she stepped out of the trailer did my heart good. She really seems to be walking well - won't be long until she is running. I have happy tears now - that's for sure. I love that pic of her looking at the camera as if to say "look at me - I'm home where I belong." You can call me any time - that's for sure.

WELCOME HOME DREAMER - I'm so glad you're there.

Barbie & Dawn
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Nope, your eyes are working just fine, Dreamer IS beautiful! I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY for you all!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Robin

Latest posts