Dragon Eggs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://dragcave.net/user/Red%20Mare

This is my DC scroll, I have everything asides the 07' christmas, and a leetle tree.

The blue with stripes are bred from "stripe dragons" crossed with a blue dragon of some sort, (so far I have only had suscess with Water dragons, or crossing cave born stripes to each other and getting a rainbow of colors.)

As far as sites, there are many many listed on DC- though my email is [email protected] if any of you get in trouble, and need help hatching your eggs, let me know. I am a very frequent poster on another busy forum that allows eggs- (and it's not the clicks that matter, it's how many Unique views, views, and Then clicks that matter. You can easily hatch eggs with 0 clicks.) and I would be happy to help out.

Also on DC, there is a link to the dragon cave fansite ER which is for any eggs/hattiches under 3 days.

As far as breeding requests, I am happy to try to breed a blue stripe for you nbark- are you familar with how trading works?

Yes hiding the eggs is the best way to make sure they are protected from over feeding aka click death.

(Again, it's the views that are normally the problem, but I digress)

Since I posted the link to my scroll, you guys can pretty much see most all the dragons, and if you have a question as to how I got one, just check their parents or feel free to ask me!

http://dragcave.net/user/Red%20Mare
This is my DC scroll, I have everything asides the 07' christmas, and a leetle tree.

The blue with stripes are bred from "stripe dragons" crossed with a blue dragon of some sort, (so far I have only had suscess with Water dragons, or crossing cave born stripes to each other and getting a rainbow of colors.)

As far as sites, there are many many listed on DC- though my email is [email protected] if any of you get in trouble, and need help hatching your eggs, let me know. I am a very frequent poster on another busy forum that allows eggs- (and it's not the clicks that matter, it's how many Unique views, views, and Then clicks that matter. You can easily hatch eggs with 0 clicks.) and I would be happy to help out.

Also on DC, there is a link to the dragon cave fansite ER which is for any eggs/hattiches under 3 days.

As far as breeding requests, I am happy to try to breed a blue stripe for you nbark- are you familar with how trading works?

Yes hiding the eggs is the best way to make sure they are protected from over feeding aka click death.

(Again, it's the views that are normally the problem, but I digress)

Since I posted the link to my scroll, you guys can pretty much see most all the dragons, and if you have a question as to how I got one, just check their parents or feel free to ask me!
I am as green as grass about all this....have no idea about trading or anything, just having some fun and I like dragons, not as much as minis, but close, lol. You just keep explaining away and I will try to wrap my pint sized brain around all of it...thanks!!!!

Latest posts

Back