Dr Pam at CDE competition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
Just a quick note to tell Dr. Pam thanks for sending me the picture of her using the CDE Harness she designed for us. She did such a wonderful job and sure looks awesome showing. Here is a link for any of you that have not seen the picture yet.

Thanks Again,

Lisa - Ozark

Dr Pam Picture

Wow what a nice looking harness.. horse isnt bad either
default_smile.png

Heh, you want to put a picture of Kody and I using the original carriage harness on the website? We're winning like crazy in CDE's so far this year using it.

Leia

I would love to have a picture of you using our carriage harness. It would be great !!!

We are in the process of putting the new catalog to press and if anyone has any pictures that use any of our products and would like to share - please feel free to send them to us. If we cant use them in the catalog we can definitely use them on the web site.

THANKS !!!

Just a quick note to tell Dr. Pam thanks for sending me the picture of her using the CDE Harness she designed for us. She did such a wonderful job and sure looks awesome showing. Here is a link for any of you that have not seen the picture yet.

Thanks Again,

Lisa - Ozark

Dr Pam Picture

The pinto horse in your catalog is Dr. Pam's? I can't seem to find the picture of Dr. Pam competing. What am I missing?

I think it's this one:

SunriseRidgeDT025photobucket.jpg

Here is Sunny in the Rolled leather show harness:

Spooker05Daffy06006.jpg

Hey Lisa, Lance is going with Larry to IL too! Patty wanted to go too, but we have family time this weekend with my mom and dad.

OMG I love that "V" shaped breast collar! What a nice fit.on that whole harness!. I can truly say if we ever win the lottery our our 2 horses will be wearing them even just on the trails! I can see what a great comfort facter it would be for the horse.

Well done and a big "Bravo" here! :aktion033:

PS: Dr Pam Have you received you Lignite cart yet? Mine is still on the August list and I can't wait!

Carl and Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - oh, way cool on Lance going with Larry! :aktion033:

My harness came in while we were at the show....the cart should be here next week. Jess is chomping at the bit to drive!

My sister is now looking for a youth mini for her daughter (6 yrs. old) to show, so anyone out there that may have something - gelding or mare - let me know! Needs to be very broke to drive, very gentle, AMHR, she would prefer 34" - 38", disposition most important.
default_yes.gif
:

LisaZ

Pam - that is an awesome picture of the rolled leather. The action is unbelievable. Can you email me the pic. I will add it to the MW-315 Rolled leather on the web site.

Anyone else out there with pics of any of our products on their horses please email them to me. We love seeing the stuff used and will use it on the web.

Pam - I did not know Larry had him already. Do you want some pics of him? What classes is he being shown in? I am bringing my camera plus Ron will have his. I cant wait to see my three show - it will be the first time I have seen them this year.

Leaving tomorrow am - 12 hour drive - yuck.

Speak with you when I get back next week.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back