Double Trouble Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
Does anyone have an email for Double Trouble Minis? Their website isn't working and I would love a way to contact them via email. I purchased a wonderful mare from them at Nationals and she just took Champion of Champions at the show she's at. I'd love to tell them......
default_unsure.png
:

Have you been able to get a hold of Tina yet? I am headed to her place on Tuesday. Maybe is a great girl. I hauled her to a show with me this summer to get her mini measurement done. It was her first time anywhere and she hauled and handled everything like a pro! I think that she liked the show horse treatment eventhough I did not show her and just had her along for the ride to get measured. Will you continue to show her or will you be using her as a broodmare? Also I have made a page on my website for Double Trouble Farm. I will be in the process of updating it tomorrow since Contata and Silver (that are listed on the site) have been sold. The page is at www.Lmequineservices.com/Porter

Have you been able to get a hold of Tina yet? I am headed to her place on Tuesday. Maybe is a great girl. I hauled her to a show with me this summer to get her mini measurement done. It was her first time anywhere and she hauled and handled everything like a pro! I think that she liked the show horse treatment eventhough I did not show her and just had her along for the ride to get measured. Will you continue to show her or will you be using her as a broodmare? Also I have made a page on my website for Double Trouble Farm. I will be in the process of updating it tomorrow since Contata and Silver (that are listed on the site) have been sold. The page is at www.Lmequineservices.com/Porter
Yes, through the help here I was able to reach them and they are very excited that she has done so well. We will continue to show her - she seems to enjoy it and shows her heart out. We are so excited to have her in our show string. And she'll make a wonderful broodmare when the time comes.

Thank you for the link to their new site too! I'll keep an eye on that...who knows what else they may be hiding in their barn! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back