Double K clipper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibquackers20

Reaction score
I am trying to find double K clipper blades in Manitoba or another brand that will also fit the double k's

I want to find size 8 or 8.5 for my double k"

since I am not showing I just want to clip them this spring to make them feel comfortable and ichy free and do find that #10 clips a bit to short for me.

oops I read that all A5 blades will fit double k clippers, so question now is where in manitoba can I also find someone who is good at sharpening my #10 blades I used last summer - like to keep them sharp. where can I also find in manitoba that sells #8 or 8.5 blades or do the # 7 clip the same as 8

another question - what is the difference between #7 skip tooth 1/8"m and #7F full tooth1/8" ??

Last edited by a moderator:
ibquackers20,

possibly have a look at this link. http://grooming.petedge.com/Wahl-Competiti...bCategoryId=339

I am in Australia and I have found them very good to deal with. The service was great (and fast).
default_biggrin.png

They have a special on where you buy 2 sets of Wahl blades and get another set free! They sell all sorts of clippers and blades and replacement parts.

Latest posts

Back