Dontworrybeappy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a bit worryed Im watching izzy and she has been laying down and rolling and the foal is even trying to nurse way momma is down??????????
default_unsure.png
I called owner and she is with her now.
Thanks for the heads up, as Izzy isn't wearing a pager any more, so I wasn't watching the monitor (just wearing my electronic "leash" in case one of the other mares went down!)

A little Banamine and a little distraction (I played with the baby) and Izzy relaxed enough to pass some gas... then she was right back to eating! Good catch though, she was really uncomfortable!

I love my watchers - no one ever needs to apologize for giving me a heads up! I've even had people call because they thought something was up, and as I answered the phone, the pager went off for the first time - now that's being on the ball!

Try as hard as I may, there's mostly just one of me and sometimes I have to close my eyes or look away from the cameras. The pager/equiphone combo works well with the monitors but my watchers are welcome extra eyes!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back