Dont forget tonight is the night!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjnov

Reaction score
Season Premiere Tuesday, May 22 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT.

They're back! Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water ... no, wait, scratch that. Just when you thought Rob and Big's madcap adventures couldn't get any more insane, season two of MTV's hit reality show takes things to a whole new level.

It's time to get reacquainted with the oddest couple on the planet, pro skater Rob Dyrdek and his large-and-in-charge best friend/bodyguard Christopher "Big Black" Boykin, as they bumble and bounce from one ridiculous moment to the next.

In case you forgot, Rob is an international superstar on the skateboarding circuit and has his own line of signature gear, including boards, shoes and sunglasses. Rob hired the 400-pound, six-foot-six-inch Big Black as a security guard to protect him from, well, security guards who always seem to want to break up Rob's skateboarding fun. And the rest is history.

But if you thought last season of Rob and Big was off the hook, wait till you see what kind of sticky situations Rob and Big get into this time around! It ain't pretty, but it sure is funny.

With their trusty bulldog Meaty by their side, best buds Rob and Big kick off the chaos by adding a miniature pony to the family. heck yeah! A pony! But you know what that means? Rob and Big's sweet three-story Hollywood Hills home, affectionately known as the "three layers of heaven," is turned upside down and will never be the same again. It looks like Meaty might have to try his paw at learning how to skateboard again, since he's gotta find someway to compete with the new freakin' pony!

But the fun doesn't stop there. We'll find out more than we ever wanted to know about Big when he takes a trip to Mississippi for his family reunion, and we'll get suckered into Rob's high-stakes bet with fellow skateboarding legend Steve Berra at the Tampa Pro 2007 Skateboard competition. Then, just when it seems like things can't get any more over-the-top, we'll see what goes down when Rob gets busted by the boys in blue while his poor parents helplessly watch from the backseat of his car. Oh, the humanity!

From the infamous dirty "manpons" to messy food fights to being chased by strip mall rent-a-cops, Rob and Big always take everything in stride, and have some belly-busting laughs along the way. That's why season two of Rob and Big -- with its bangin' parties, nasty butt jokes and, yes, a pony -- promises more offbeat antics, crazy outfits and sick skateboard stunts than you could ever imagine -- even from these guys!

i hope we get it, i love these two there so funny, and they genuinley love there dog, i dont think theyll keep there mini though, ill check it out if i can get it, thanks for the heads up!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]i watched...cute little horse, doesn't seem to get shook easily, thank goodness...very apparent that they are "new" to horses... :eek: ...Nikki[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back