Donkey delivery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penny

Reaction score
I joined this group for the miniature horses, but today I got a call from my daughter who was very upset...Seems her mini donkey,Gracie was laying down with her legs sticking out....Daughter said all she could see was a red ball at her rear...As I got there she had the vet on the phone....running into the pasture I told her to tell the vet it was a 'red bag' delivery....told her to get a pair of scissors or something sharp but I decided it couldn't wait so I tore the bag with my hands, not an easy feat!!! Gracie was worn out and was having a hard time pushing so I helped pull the baby out....

This baby was a surprise for my daughter...I kept telling my daughter that Gracie was pregnant all summer but she wouldn't listen to me since 2 vets had told her she wasn't....Anyway Gracie delivered a beautiful little girl...cute as a button....I think they'll name her "Gracies Surprise"!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you where there and everything worked out!!!!!!!!

Would love to see pictures of the new arrival!

Congrats on the new baby! I am so glad you were preparied to help! Now it is not fair to tell us about a new baby with out pics!! We want Pictures we want pictures!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

RNR

YAHOO :aktion033: :aktion033: What a nice surprise
default_yes.gif
: CONGRATULATIONS on the good job at delivering a red bag baby. Cant wait to see pictures. Corinne

I am so happy everything went well :aktion033: Can't wait to see pics!

Latest posts

Back